Growing up thinking about my dream wedding, I have considered almost everything. From the dress to the location to the food (obviously) — I thought I had it all figured out. That was until I found about Domino’s wedding registry. Yep, that’s right. All you have to do is sign up online and you can be receiving gift after gift in Domino’s goodness from friends and family. If you love pizza, cheesy bread and Cinnastix as much as I do, you know this is definitely going down on the list of dream wedding musts.  

Getting married comes with a lot of immediate changes, one being the need for compromise. You’ve essentially just signed on to share your life with another person — that’s a big deal. Domino’s gets that and doesn’t want you to have to compromise when it comes to the things you love. With this wedding registry, you and your partner can enjoy all that Domino’s has to offer. Because let’s be real, how often do you really use that sterling silver gravy boat?

Package Breakdown

Domino’s has a gift to fit every wedding guest’s budget. The packages start at $15 and go up to $100, so whether you’re the bride’s eighth cousin or the groom’s best man, there’s an option just for you. Each gift allows you to purchase anything you want from the Domino's website. Can you say dream come true?

Not to mention, each package has a creative name depending on the amount you’re willing to spend. Perfect for every wedding occasion, you can "Cater the Bachelorette Party," help the bride and groom with "Post-Honeymoon Adjustment to Real Life" or just provide "An Excuse Not To Cook." 

You Can Order Them Now

So, how does this really work? Well, each gift option on the Domino’s Wedding Registry is an eGift card, which means that as soon as you order it, it goes straight to the couple. Talk about zero hassle.

Now all you've gotta do is find someone to get engaged to who loves Domino’s as much as you do.