Y’all… #WinterIsComing. On April 24th to be exact. Who’s excited?!
Details about this season are scarce, especially since this is the first time the events of the series will be passing up what has happened so far in the books — but fans know it is going to be GOOD.
Because there are a shit ton of characters and plot lines on this show, at least some re-watching is required before a season premiere. We have crafted the perfect drinking game to fuel your GoT bingeing and get you ready for the premiere.
*mild spoilers beyond this point*
What You’ll Need:
When to Drink:
1. Take a sip along with anyone on the show.
2. Take 3 sips anytime Tyrion says the word “wine.”
3. Anytime Joffrey is a little bitch, call him a name and take a sip.
4. Take a shot anytime a main character dies (take sips for any lesser characters).
5. Waterfall during any sex scenes.
6. First person who sees a boob and yells “Boob!” gets to make someone else take a shot.
7. Whenever you see a dragon, do your best dragon impression and take a sip.
8. Take 3 sips during any sword fights.
9. Take a shot whenever someone says “Winter is coming” to warm yourself up.
10. When Hodor says “Hodor,” climb on your friend’s back and have them feed you a drink.
When you play the game of thrones
drinking game, you win or you die. Think you can handle this game?