The holiday season is upon us, and we've all joyfully indulged in turkey-induced comas and pies of all kinds. Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, we're all dreaming of a food-filled Christmas. The Internet is filled with gift guides for wine lovers, beer lovers, bacon lovers, and avocado lovers alike. But let's take some time to show some respect to the real star of this whirlwind of a year: the taco. If the year 2016 had superlatives, there's no doubt that the taco would have won best all around.

Searching for the perfect gift—whether it be for mom and dad who fed you your first taco or the bestie who accompanies you to taco Tuesday every week—can be a tedious and exhausting venture. As a self-labeled taco aficionado, I've taken it upon myself to search the Internet far and wide for the best taco-inspired gifts this holiday season. The following gifts are sure to get zesty reviews and plenty of requests for future taco outings (Mom, if you're reading this, I'll take one of everything please).

Feed Me Tacos Dad Hat $14.99 Etsy

Just like tacos have made their mark on 2016, so has the dad hat. Perfect for that friend who's always hungover during a lecture after a margarita-fueled taco Tuesday.

Taco Enamel Pin Set $7.90 Forever 21

What better way to show off a love of tacos than to have it pinned to your jacket or backpack at all times?

Taco Watch $12.90 Forever 21

If you're like me, it doesn't matter what time it is. It's always taco time.

Mini Taco Piñata $10 Urban Outfitters

For the party animal in your life who has a divine affliction for taco-themed festivities. I suggest you fill up this mini delectable with hot sauce packets.

Taco Clutch $19.99 StudioDIY 

This clutch is perfect for when the other hand is clutching a taco. Adorned with two taco-inspired keychains, this is sure to be a hit with any of your favorite ladies.

Taco Truck Taco Holder $13 Amazon

This miniature version of quite possibly the greatest thing to bless our street corners will surely hold you over until you can track a real one down.

Taco Wall Clock $25.50 Society

Dorm rooms can be bland and boring. Spice up someone's living space with this zesty and adorable taco illustrated wall clock.

Tacosaurus Socks $12 Uncommongood

Tacos. And dinosaurs. Combined. A pair for every day of the week please.

Reading This Shirt $14.95 Etsy

Started from the bottom, now I'm full (of tacos). Drake and taco lovers will be sure to love this one.

Tacos Heart Necklace $18 Etsy

The taco lover in your life will be able to wear their true love around their neck all day, every day.

Tacolicious Cookbook $15.25 Amazon

A compilation of taco, salsa, snack, and cocktail recipes, this cookbook is a guide to turning your own humble abode into a turnt taqueria.

Burrito Pouch $17.99 Tilly's

This pouch doubles as a pencil case and a place to hold headphones, charging cords, and other miscellaneous items. Practical and hunger-inducing. 

Salsa of the Month Club $19.95/month AmazingClubs

What are tacos without salsa? Well, usually pretty bland and boring. Prevent your loved ones from this with a variety of salsas brought to their doorstep monthly.

Taco Pillow $24.99 Tilly's

To inspire dreams filled with juicy meats, shredded cheese, and mounds of guacamole. Say no more!

Chipotle Gift Cards

Okay, so Chipotle has had a rough year. Haven't we all? This holiday season, let's try to cut them some slack and give the gift of free food. Because let's face it, what broke college student isn't in the market for free food? Not a Chipotle fan? Taco Bell or any other fast food taco joint gift cards are sure to be accepted with wide open mouths.

I hope that your holiday season is filled with friends, family, and an abundance of tacos. These gifts are sure to put a smile on loved ones faces and a craving in their bellies. If these gifts aren't met with 100% joy, I'd re-evaluate those friendships. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Happy Holidays.