Kids these days are seriously slacking in the snack game. Don’t get me wrong, Chipotle and Starbucks are definitely food fads I’m into, but even extra guac doesn’t compare to the snacks us 90s kids grew up with.

Thank you, Mom and Dad for your unconditional love and for always stocking the pantry full of sugary goodies (especially when we threatened to throw a fit at the grocery store).

Here’s a #TBT for all you fellow 90s kids and an ode to the greatest snacks of all time.

1. Kool-Aid Bursts

Snacks

Photo courtesy walmart.com

Mix it up with a 6-pack red, purple or blue, they’re basically the 4th grade version of Natty Light.

2. Sour Altoids

Snacks

Photo courtesy of reddit.com

Throwback to these mango, apple, and clementine sour Altoid candies — they were the absolute ish.

3. Dunkaroos

Snacks

Photo courtesy of thoughtcatalog.com

The best snack for the road, even though they never seemed to figure out the right frosting to cookie ratio.

4. Wonderball

Snacks

Photo courtesy of mywonderball.com

Chocolate on the outside, surprise on the inside.

5. Go-Gurt

Snacks

Photo courtesy of thekrazycouponlady.com

Regular Go-Gurts were cool, but frozen Go-Gurts were the bomb.com.

6. Tongue Tattoo Fruit Roll-Ups

Snacks

Photo courtesy of fenkey.com

The closest you’d ever get to a tattoo without your parents financially cutting you off.

7. Kid Cuisine

Snacks

Photo courtesy of kidcuisine.com

Weird to think how a brownie, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, and corn came together to make an incredibly nutritious meal back in the day.

8. Lunchables

Snacks

Photo courtesy of howblank.blogspot.com

There were only two reasons to be excited for school field trips: Mom or Dad as your chaperone, and Lunchables (my roommate still buys these for lunch).

9. M&M Kudos Bars

Snacks

Photo courtesy of asparkleofgenius.com

The M&M Kudos were the BEST Kudos. The Dove and Snickers flavors were always left behind.

10. Funyuns

Snacks

Photo courtesy of westward.com

The ultimate vending machine snack when Mom or Dad gave you a dollar at your older sibling’s hockey game.

11. Danimals Smoothies

Snacks

Photo courtesy of susanheim.blogspot.com

One smoothie was never enough. These little yogurts were undercover practice for throwing back shots.

12. Bagel Bites

Snacks

Photo courtesy of pbfingers.com

No matter how many times you ate Bagel Bites, you would still burn your tongue every single time… Lesson never learned.

13. Smiley Fries

Snacks

Photo courtesy of thisweekfordinner.com

The best day of the week in the lunch room, even though the lunch ladies always gave puny portions.