Sprouting their way onto our tables and into our hearts, these tasty baby cabbages are here to stay. But who’s complaining? After searching far and wide, the best Brussels sprouts around have been found.
1. Deep Fried Brussels Sprouts
Already wrote them off as a gross health food? Not so fast! Even those who avoid all things green will embrace these deep-fried delicacies.
2. Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Chantarelles
Oui Oui, we shout at this french-inspired feast!
3. Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic and Cranberries
Cranberries and balsamic are already some of our favorite salad toppers, but adding Brussels to the mix makes this one of the trendiest tastes in town.
4. Brussels Sprouts Skillet Hash with Sweet Potatoes
It’s no surprise that we’re obsessed with sweet potatoes. Add Brussels and a farm fresh egg for the best hash in town.
5. Brussels Sprouts Chips
Plantain? Sweet Potato? Quinoa? Apple? Black bean? Taro root? Beet? The list goes on and on. We thought we uncovered all the new spins on the classic potato chip, until Brussels sprouts changed the game once more.
6. Brussels Sprouts Gratin with Dijon Mornay Sauce
All you needed to do was mutter gratin…
7. Cider Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Crisp Pancetta
Bacon’s classier cousin, pancetta, adds a savory spin to our new favorite vegetable.
8. Lemon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Salivating just thinking about this killer combo. Tart lemon counters parmesan’s sharp bite, making us dream of Italia.
9. Crispy Fried Brussels Sprouts with Honey and Sriracha
Sriracha is the trendiest condiment of the moment. Counter the fiery hot sauce with sweet honey for this captivating, crunchy concoction.
10. Hoison-Sesame Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Pack your suitcase because we’re headed to the far East for an Asian inspired twist on classic roasted sprouts.