If you live in or go to school in Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or West Virginia, you've most likely been to a Sheetz once in your life.

Sheetz describes themselves as "a mecca for people on the go. Sheetz is about providing kicked-up convenience while being more than just a convenience store." But if you've ever been on a Sheetz run at 2 am, then you understand Sheetz is literally everything.

So in honor of my favorite gas station slash convenience store slash holy grail of everything that is good in this world, I've put together a list of the 10 best things about Sheetz—or 10 reasons it's totally cool to be totally obsessed.

10. Location/Hours

When I'm back in PA, there is no shortage of Sheetz around every corner. And the best part? They're open 24 hours a day.

9. Freez Slushies

Who needs 7-11 when you have Sheetz? Grab yourself a Mountain Dew slushie for that long road trip.

8. Shnack Wrapz

Sometimes you just need a quick, but healthy, bite—that's where the chicken shnack wrapz come in. I'd recommend getting two.

7. Specialty Drinks

When I want to drink my calories and #treatmyself, I rush to Sheetz for a Cookies & Cream milkshake—but the flavor possibilities are literally endless.

6. F'Real Milkshakes

I'll take an "extra thick" chocolate milkshake, k thanks.

5. The Espresso Bar

Nothing wakes me up with a sugar rush quite like a Sheetz French Vanilla cappuccino.

4. Sheetz Card

People love free shit—myself included—and there's nothing like earning a free coffee or candy bar to turn your day around.

3. 2 for 99 Cents Hot Dogs

I can't count the number of hot dogs I've eaten from Sheetz and I have absolutely no shame. When it's 2 am and that craving kicks in, one hot dog just doesn't cut it.

2. MTO (Made-to-Order)

As previously mentioned, Sheetz has a "Made-to-Order" option for literally everything—from sandwiches to smoothies. No matter what weird combination you're craving, they've got you covered.

1. Mac N' Cheese Bites

The holy grail of fried food. The epitome of perfection. Mac n' cheese bites have soothed my soul after many a rough night. They're the perfect combination of fried cheesy goodness.

So no matter whether you're just passing through and need to refuel, or are going to become a regular, Sheetz always has your back.