There is an abundance of treats that are pumpkin-flavored — lattes, breads, and pies — but what about pumpkin-shaped? Sure, there’s all the store-bought fall treats, but if you’re looking to get a bit more creative in the kitchen, experimenting with different pumpkin-shaped foods is a great way to spend your afternoon.

Mini Brie pumpkins

Creator @prettyinthepines on TikTok shows just how simple it is to pumpkin-ify something like these darling mini brie pumpkins. The ingredients needed are puff pastry, brie cheese, blackberries, pumpkin butter, egg, rosemary, cinnamon sticks, and thyme. The key is to wrap up the puff pastry in baker’s twine to make the pumpkin shape. 

Pumpkin-shaped cinnamon rolls

This sweet treat is just about as fall as you can get. USer @amayabueno shows how easy it is to make by using baker’s twine and adding a cinnamon stick for the ‘stem.’ For extra points, make your cinnamon rolls from scratch.

Pumpkin cheese ball

This pumpkin-shaped cheese ball is the perfect addition to a fall-themed girls night or housewarming party. TikTok user @therealgretchenrossi made hers with onion cream cheese, sharp cheddar, and plain cream cheese. Once the mixture is blended and covered in plastic wrap, use rubber bands to mold into shape.

Pumpkin-shaped pizza

Dough, cheese, and pizza sauce are the only ingredients needed to make this cute meal. And, of course, add as many toppings as your heart desires! 

Whether you’re a fan of all things pumpkin or just here for the fall vibes, any of these treats will certainly get you in the mood for autumn leaves and brisk morning.