If you're anything like me, the majority of your day is consumed by listening to music and eating food. Can you blame me though? Food and music are without a doubt the two greatest things this world has been graced with, which is why I went ahead and did the honor of comparing the best genre of food (Publix subs) to the best genre of music (rap and hip-hop). 

Kendrick Lamar: Chicken Tender Sub

Hot chicken tenders, your choice of bread, cheese, and toppings.

This Publix sub is crafted as meticulously as Kendrick Lamar's verses. Anyone who has ever tried it swears it's the Greatest of All Time and all of its hype is definitely well deserved. We like ours subs like Kendrick likes his raps: extra prolific.

Gucci Mane: Turkey Cranberry Holiday Sub

Turkey, bacon, smoked gruyère, cranberry-orange relish and mayo on a five-grain roll.

Much like this Publix sub, Gucci Mane is elegant, regal and will have you giving thanks for its existence preceding an extensive absence. This holiday sandwich packs in a cornucopia of flavor to keep you satiated till Christmas. Just make sure you don't get too lost in the cranberry sauce.

Mac Miller: Tuna Salad Sub

Publix tuna salad, your choice of bread, cheese, and toppings.

Tuna is usually a hit or miss with people, much like Mac Miller. You either love it, or you hate it. Sometimes it can pack way too much mayo, but, when evenly mixed with just the right spices, it can actually be quite tolerable. 

Drake: Veggie Sub

Your choice of veggies, bread, and cheese.

Much like Drizzy, this sandwich is fresh, light and sensitive to their partner's feelings about animal consumption. They both just want to cater to everyone's needs and if that requires them skipping out on the meat, consider it done, done, done done.

Chance the Rapper: Chicken Cordon Bleu Sub

Hot tavern ham, rotisserie seasoned chicken, bacon, Swiss cheese, dijon mustard, your choice of bread. 

Just like Lil Chano, this heavenly sandwich features a little bit of soul (chicken) and a little bit of God (bacon). Just one bite and this sandwich will surely have you preaching the gospel. When the praises go up, the blessings come down in the form of this chicken cordon bleu.

Lil Wayne: Ultimate Sub

Tavern ham, turkey breast, roast beef, Swiss cheese, your choice of bread and toppings.

Weezy provided the soundtrack to your middle school years, has been featured in every other pop song since 2008 and is probably the main reason you started listening to rap in the first place. I think it's safe to say that Lil Wayne, like this well-rounded sub, is the ultimate.

J. Cole: Plain Turkey Sub

Turkey, your choice of bread.

A popular, high-selling classic that went Platinum with no features...or toppings for that matter. They're both simple, straight forward and hit the spot no matter what you're feeling.

Future: Philly Cheesesteak Sub

Roast beef, provolone cheese, cooked onions, peppers and mushrooms, your choice of bread.

This sandwich is heavy, dense and is at its prime level of enjoyment after seven shots of Hennessy. It can be a little overbearing if you're not in the mood, but late at night, this cheesesteak tastes SENSATIONAL.

Young Thug: Maple Turkey Apple Sub

Turkey, apples, white cheddar, spinach, garlic and herb spread, your choice of bread.

Young Thug has a distinct sound and unique look that parallels this novel sandwich. Sweet and fruity blends with tangy and savory to compose this unprecedented work of art. They might sound weird and unusual at first, but once you try them out for yourself, you'll never want to go back to normal.

Kanye West: Custom Sub

Anything you could possibly want on a sandwich, your choice of bread.

Kanye doesn't play by the rules, and neither should you when it comes to ordering your Pub sub. You don't want to settle for the norm; you want a sandwich that's harder, faster, better and stronger. Whether your extreme hunger has you throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of your own concert or in the middle of the library, you can customize your sub the way you want, and still come out on top.