Nothing tastes sweeter than rich, warm chocolate chip cookies or sweet strawberry Twizzlers. If you can’t say no to dessert or have a constant craving for lollipops and chocolate bars, then you probably understand the obsessive relationship that comes with any sweet addiction.

So grab your favorite sweet and enjoy how the Disney Princesses would react if they had a ridiculous sweet tooth they couldn’t control.

1. Sweets are everything to you.

You love sweets. Your sweet tooth is one craving you constantly have that can’t be ignored, and you’re not picky when it comes to which sweet you like the most because everything from cookies to Airheads sounds good to you.

2. Sweets are the reason why you’re so happy all the time.

You’re honestly the happiest when you’re baking, ordering dessert at a restaurant or pigging out on some ice cream or candy as you watch Netflix.

3. Trying a new dessert is like discovering a treasure no one else has discovered but you.

You always tell people about the amazing new recipe you found or dessert you tried because they should know how amazing sweets can be.

4. But you always hate being reminded sweets are bad for you.

You share your love for sweets with your family and friends, and they thank you by reminding you to slow down before you gain weight.

5. How dare they try to turn you against your beloved sweets.

How could sweets be bad for you? Everything instantly gets better when sweets become involved. “I haven’t even gained weight,” you think to yourself.

6. But then you take a good look at yourself in the mirror…

Gif courtesy of gifsgallery.com

You start to realize how tight your clothes fit and how you can’t get through a day without having dessert.

7. How could sweets betray you like this? It’s time to say goodbye.

You promise yourself to start making a change in your life and eliminate sweets for good. You ignore all the junk food aisles and ditch your baked good. You are cranky and unapproachable the whole time you ignore sweets.

8. You finally start feeling better after a week of not eating sweets.

After holding back the tears in your eyes each time you told the waiter, “No, I don’t want dessert,” you start feeling better. Your clothes aren’t too tight anymore, and you aren’t having as many cravings as you used to.

9. You did it, you finally managed to get over sweets. Wait…

Gif courtesy of mtv.com

Your friend brings you a delicious piece of chocolate cake, and you stare at the moist deliciousness. You smile when you smell the sweet cocoa drift towards your nose. Your cravings instantly kick back in.

10. Must resist temptation.

Gif courtesy of okmoviequotes.com

“I shouldn’t eat it,” you say. Your friend tells you, “You don’t know what you’re missing!”

11. You run back to your true love.

You can’t take it anymore. It’s been a whole week since you have eaten anything sweet, and you can’t resist the temptation anymore. Who cares if sweets are fattening, you’ll just go to the gym.

12. You regret nothing.

You take the piece of cake from your friend and scarf it down.

13. It tastes like a dream, and you question why you ever left sweets in the first place.

Your mouth is covered in chocolate as your friend eyes you strangely.

14. You promise you’ll never leave sweets again.

Gif courtesy of mrwgifs.com

“I’ll keep it under control,” but you’re already on your second row of Oreos when you say this to yourself.

#SpoonTip: Remember to enjoy your favorite sweets in moderation.