We all plan our nights so that they’re hours of perfect, put-together fun. We dream that our hair will stay in place, our makeup intact, our pictures pretty and—most importantly—we won’t late night eat.

But lets be real, we don’t all party like Candice Swanepoel. We’re college kids. We get sweaty, take blurry pictures and almost certainly finish up our evenings with a greasy late-night slice.

drunchies

Why do our nights turn out like this? Those first few shots. Come on, when your friends say “shots on me!” you can’t turn that down. Once that initial buzz begins , tequila is your new best friend.

drunchies

And we all know what they say: it’s one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

drunchies

But instead of allowing yourself a break, your drunk alter ego kicks in and 1 am power hour is the best idea in the world. We’re in college: we’re invincible, duh.

drunchies

Finally, as 2 am rolls around, the bar lights come on and it’s time to leave.

Your stomach, however, grumbles to you that it’s not time to go home just yet. You finally admit to yourself what you always knew: this night will be just like the rest of them and end with pizza.

drunchies

After walking what seems like forever, you finally arrive at your beloved cheap pizza place, only to find a line out the door.

Apparently, everyone had a good night, but you are not amused with this wait.

drunchies

Your friend is less dedicated to this mission and attempts to yank you out the door. Some friend they are…

Under no circumstances are you giving up now. How could you possibly? You are clearly starving and cannot settle for the junk in your fridge.

drunchies

Finally you get your pizza only to be told that the ranch is seventy-five cents extra. Seriously? After waiting all this time?

Of course you’re still going to pay it, what is pizza without ranch?

drunchies

Despite the total crap quality of this pizza (I mean, we’re talking visible grease splotches), your night is complete.

drunchies

Yes, it might be the sloppiest you’ve ever eaten. But you’re drunk, it’s pizza and you’re finally happy…

drunchies

…until the next morning.

drunchies

Check out these links to conquer the drunchies: