With the end of the semester and finals around the corner, caffeine will soon be the front runner on every one’s mind. While you’re dying in Lau, the Corp’s Midnight Mug will be your best friend in pulling you through those study days. Here’s a breakdown on the drinks that’ll get you through every one of those #finalsfeels.  

Regular Coffee — Your Caffeine Pregame

Midnight Mug

Photo by Joosje Lupa

This is the start of the day pregame to prepare your body for the caffeine to come. It’s also a great way to procrastinate just a liiiittle bit longer when you get to Lau. You’ve made it to the library, that’s pretty impressive right? Pair it with a croissant or muffin to reward your intent to study.

Smoothie – your fruity pick me up

Midnight Mug

Photo c/o instagram.com/thecorp

When you didn’t have time to get real food and lunch was another muffin, a smoothie is the drink to balance it out. A great way to get back into that study groove when all you wanna do post-eating is sleep.

The Beloved – a hug in a mug

Midnight Mug

Photo taken by Joosje Lupa

When you realize you have more to study than you thought. A lot more. The caramel sauce vanilla combo will give you the comforting you need in the face of endless pages of information. Plus, the cashier marks the drink with a heart, so your cup will be giving you a little extra love when it sits next to you in your jail cell. I mean cubicle.

Rainbow Fish – add some sweetness to yo’ life

Midnight Mug

Photo c/o instagram.com/thecorp

When you’re not quite ready for a caffeine pick me up but your focus is starting to wane and your bum is hurting from sitting on it for so long. Enjoy the short walk and grab the Rainbow Fish to get your sweetness fix to help you keep plowing through.  

Americano – shots shots shots shots shots shots

Midnight Mug

Photo taken by Xinwei Zeng

The writing-a-ten-page-paper drink. Americanos have more shots per size than other espresso drinks, with a large iced Americano containing a whooping 6 shots. Cheers.

Pygmalion – sleep is not just for the weak

Midnight Mug

Photo taken by Xinwei Zeng

When you’ve decided I’m going to get sleep tonight so my brain is on point for tomorrow morning. This is a good drink for winding down, for studying those last couple pages before you get to collapse on your bed.

Awakening – sleep is for the weak

Midnight Mug

Photo taken by Joosje Lupa

Opposite of the Pygmalion, this is the breakdown drink, for when it all hits you at 1 AM, the panic sets it, and you’ve got at least 3 hours left.

Don Quixote – your knight in shining armor

Midnight Mug

Photo taken by Joosje Lupa

The treat yo’self drink. You’ve done a lot of good work, and you deserve a reward. You’ve been studying with limited procrastination and you’re a total superstar. Let us know what that feels like by the way.

• Prep Time:
  • Cook Time:
  • Total Time:
  • Servings: