March Madness and alcohol basically go hand in hand. Maybe you got lucky and actually have teams left in the Final Four of your bracket, or maybe your bracket didn’t have a chance after week one. Maybe you literally don’t know anything about college basketball, but your friends promised great snacks at their viewing party. Wherever you fall, you will want a drink this Saturday. Grab a beer or a bottle of tequila, or get fancy with some basketball-themed drinks, and get ready to get tipsy. We present to you: the Final Four drinking game of your dreams.
Take a Jell-O Shot if…
- A team in your bracket is playing. Go ahead, you deserve it.
- Carmelo Anthony is mentioned in the Syracuse game.
- Someone at your viewing party is still pissed that Villanova beat Kansas.
- You have no idea what the Oklahoma ‘Sooners’ means.
- The announcers bring up athlete academic scandals during Syracuse vs. UNC.
Sip your beer if…
- You see a Boomer sign in the Oklahoma Game. (Take an extra sip if you don’t know what that means, either.)
- The announcers bring up Syracuse’s second-half win in the Elite Eight.
- You thought that Notre Dame would beat UNC in the Elite Eight.
- Someone at the party checks their bracket.
Finish Your Drink If…
- The game is tied.
- There’s a 10-point or more comeback.
- A lower-seeded team wins.
- You have a team in your bracket going to the Championship.
Possibly the only thing that college kids love to rally around more than March Madness is alcohol. So let’s all raise our red solo cups to a night filled with blood, sweat and tears (on the court) and lots of bracket-checking at your viewing party. Cheers.