Everyone knows that Gossip Girl was the best show ever to be on TV, because who didn’t love it? Seems like it was just yesterday that Blair and Chuck got married, but alas, it has been over four years now. And what a sad four years it has been. For all of you, (like me), who have not yet forgotten about GG and watch it every chance you get, this will be sure to bring back some good memories. Here are your favorites reimagined as food:

Blair Waldorf – Caviar

gossip girl

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

Because Queen B is so luxurious, and of course, so is caviar. She’s the best of the best. Blair is who all girls want to be, even little Jenny Humphrey. She is not easy to handle, and not everyone falls in love with her immediately, so like caviar, Blair Waldorf is an acquired taste. Blair loves the luxuries of life and what could be better than the most luxurious food.

Serena van der Woodsen – French Fries

gossip girl

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

They are both examples of golden perfection. Often referred to as ‘the golden girl,” a night out with Serena van der Woodsen would more than often mean a night of fun, but most importantly guilt and regret (aka when Nate hooked up with her). In the moment, like with french fries, Serena is a nice indulgence, but the next morning you will most definitely regret eating all of those fries.

Chuck Bass – Grapefruit

gossip girl

Photo courtesy of Giphy.com

Both can be bitter, but if you wait for just a second, you will also see the sweetness shining through. Chuck Bass is notorious for being harsh and crude, but he is the perfect gentleman with Blair, whom he adores and can’t live without.

Nate Archibald – Buffalo Hot Wings

gossip girl

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

Of course, like the hot wings, Nate Archibald is also hot and spicy, but there is more to him that just his looks. Just like the chicken underneath the layer of hot sauce, Nate has more going on than just being hot. He struggle with family problems, money issues, and doesn’t know what he wants to do with his life. He has more than one layer, and people often forget that.

Dan Humphrey – Hot Dogs

gossip girl

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

Dan was the ultimate outsider until he started dating Serena van der Woodsen. Hot dogs are most often eaten outside, so they too, are outsiders (or outside food?). They are a basic staples that will never disappoint. Dan is always reliable and there for all of his friends, and hot dogs, well who can get tired of hot dogs?

Jenny Humphrey – Brussel Sprouts

gossip girl

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

Jenny started off as a sweet innocent, cute, little teenager. That’s exactly what you think when you see a Brussel sprout: they’re so cute and small, and adorable. But then you taste them and you get to know what a Brussel sprout really is. And suddenly you’re not a big fan. Like the Brussel sprout, Jenny unveils her true self, and eventually Blair runs her out of New York.

Dorota – Pot of Chili

gossip girl

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

What’s more comforting than a pot of warm chili? Maybe Dorota and her comforting talks. Dorota is like a second mother to Blair, and is always there for her when she needs her the most. A warm pot of chili is one of the most comforting foods to enjoy when you need a break from life.

Georgina Sparks – Olives

gossip girl

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

Georgina is another acquired taste like Blair Waldorf. She has more enemies than friends and isn’t really well-liked. In the same way, olives are usually only preferred when they are in martinis. They are not something you would pick up and snack on, but many can tolerate them in small portions.

Vanessa Abrams – Black Licorice

gossip girl

Gif Courtesy of Giphy.com

If you have ever watched Gossip Girl, then you know that Vanessa is the most hated character. She lies, and schemes and betrays Dan and Jenny countless of times, and eventually is just left as an outsider. In the same way, black licorice is the black sheep of the candy family. It is a complete outsider, and no one wants to let it in.