The hype for thanksgiving is all over, you have eaten your heart out and probably gained about 10 pounds. But, you have all these leftovers your parents sent back to school with you for exam week.

You are bored of the roasted potatoes, turkey, stuffing, biscuits, and bowls of mac and cheese. It’s just the same thing, over and over. But, you are a college student, smart and innovative (at least that’s what they hope for us), and you have a waffle iron. So, you obviously decide “I’m going to waffle this shit.”

Breakfast

You wake up in the morning feeling like P-Did… No, more like… You wake up in the morning feeling like Paula Deen. Except no fried chicken and plain waffles, this morning the you decide to change up the southern ways.

Waffled Eggs and Hashbrowns

waffle

Photo by Emily Bulla

You change chicken and waffles into turkey and waffled eggs. Just waffle some scrambled eggs and add some leftover turkey on top. Next, you waffle some shredded roasted potatoes and make hashbrowns. Last, you warm up biscuits in the waffle iron and use cranberry sauce as jelly. What a great way to start your day of studying.

Lunch

Break-time. Now that you have been studying for hours, it is time to make some wafflized lunch.

Turkey, Brie, and Cranberry Panini

waffle

Photo by Emily Bulla

Being the chef you are, you decide to go all gourmet with it. You make a turkey, brie, and cranberry waffled panini. Swap the bread for batter and a panini press for your waffle iron and you’ve got a winner.

Gingerbread Waffle

waffle

Photo by Emily Bulla

You cannot forget dessert either, because everyone needs little sugar in there life. So you grab the gingerbread your mom sent back with you and stick it in the waffle maker. There you have it, a gingerbread waffle.

Dinner

The day of studying is almost over. You use that last ounce of energy you have to make a waffle dinner that would make any pilgrim jealous.

Stuffing Waffle

waffle

Photo by Emily Bulla

For the main course tonight you waffle stuffing. Meanwhile, you warm up some gravy and turkey in the microwave. In two to five minutes you have a stuffing waffle, smothered in gravy, with a pyramid of turkey and cranberry sauce on top.

Mac and Cheese Waffle

Photo by Emily BullaPhoto by Emily Bulla

Since thanksgiving is all about filling yourself up, you cannot forget the best side ever. The heavenly, all cheesy, delectable mac and cheese. Wafflized in less than five minutes, it is ready before your other food has time to cool.

Apple Turnover

waffle

Photo by Emily Bulla

It is turnover time. The last and best waffle of the day. Remember all those apple turnovers everyone turns away as they fight over the pumpkin pie? Well give thanks, because now they are in your hands and you can make a delicious wafflized apple turnover.

Now, I am sure all that turkey and studying has gotten to you, so its time for some well deserved rest.