It’s no secret that you can’t trick-or-treat forever, unless you want to be one of those creepy old people who take Halloween way too seriously.

Halloween

Gif courtesy of yourtango.com

But just because you’ve outgrown going door-to-door with a plastic pumpkin doesn’t mean you’re too old for all the festivities. In fact, Halloween might be even better when you’re over 21.

Vivino, a wine app that tells you anything you ever wanted to know about a certain wine just by reading the label, has been gracious enough to put together an entire list that pairs your favorite halloween candies with wine so you know which bottle to pop before the little ones show up on your doorstep. Check it out below:

Skittles

Halloween

Photo courtesy of tindrastore.se

These fruity candies taste best with a wine on the lighter side — try it with a dry white like Sauvignon Blanc or a sweet white like Moscato. Or you can make Skittles vodka like this.

Very Berry Starburst

Halloween

Photo courtesy of candywarehouse.com

Sometimes original flavors just don’t cut it. When you want your daily serving of fruit (without all the nutrients), pair these Starburst with either a sweet white wine like Riesling, or a light red like St. Laurent.

Candy Corn

Halloween

Photo courtesy of huffingtonpost.com

It turns out everyone’s favorite Halloween candy can get even better, and that’s by adding alcohol. Eat these by the handful with a sweet white like Malvasia, a rich white like Marsanne, or a sparking wine like Prosecco. Or you can just make candy corn jello shots like this.

Mounds

Halloween

Photo courtesy of mashable.com

This dark chocolate bar of coconut-filled goodness can pair with either a sparkling wine like Cava or a dessert wine like Ruby Port.

Kit-Kat

Halloween

Photo courtesy of scrippsmedia.com

Break your Kit-Kat in half and pair half of it with sparkling wine like Champagne and the other half with a medium red wine like Merlot. Or pair these wines with a Kit-Kat croissant.

Tootsie Roll

Halloween

Photo courtesy of run-fit.com

The Tootsie Roll isn’t very versatile in regards to wine pairings — just crack open a bottle of dessert wine, like Tawny Port, and start unwrapping.

Butterfinger

Halloween

Photo courtesy of examiner.com

This crispy peanut butter bar pairs best with either a rich white like Viognier, or a dessert wine like Late Harvest.

Twix

Halloween

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Anyone who eats Twix by the bite is truly missing out on all the magic. Remove the caramel on top first, and pair that with a dessert wine like Sherry, and then eat the cookie on the bottom with a bold red like Monastrell. You can even make your own Twix.

Snickers

Halloween

Photo courtesy of suggestkeyword.com

This candy bar, a favorite among many, has many components — from the chocolate, to the caramel, to the peanuts, to the nougat, which may be why it pairs well with so many wines. You could try a medium red like Tempranillo, a bold red like Aglianico, or a dessert wine like Port.

Reese’s

Halloween

Photo by Laura Palladino

Pair this heavenly combination of chocolate and peanut butter with either a light red like Zweigelt or a bold red like Malbec. If you’re feeling adventurous, pair these wines with an entire chocolate peanut butter pie.

M&Ms

Halloween

Photo by Christin Urso

A handful of these pairs best with either a medium red wine like Grenache or a bold red like Syrah. Not sure which M&M to eat? Find out the official Spoon ranking right here.

If you want to make it even more fun, come up with a drinking game according to which costumes you see. Just don’t drink so much that you throw up on the small children.