This is a game to get you as messed up as the basic premise of this show. I don’t think I would ever win an argument that The Bachelor/Bachelorette is a good show, but it’s mindless entertainment that’s necessary every once in a while.
As I watch this show, I find myself complaining about how unrealistic it is and sh*t-talking the situations, but I can’t get myself to stop watching. Something about the whole Bachelor franchise just pulls you in.
Prepare for the May 23rd premiere of The Bachelorette by getting a group of friends together and ready for a great night. Water shots are encouraged if you’re not feeling the alcohol, and this game also includes a food option to soak up all of your beverages. Also featured is a community cup that should get passed around according to the rules.
Grab some food when…
- A guy calls JoJo “beautiful”
- A montage of someone looking off into the distance reminds you how awkward they must be to film
- Someone on the show eats food (just kidding, this never happens)
Take a sip when…
- JoJo mentions Ben
- Someone says “the right reasons”
- Chris Harrison reminds you how replaceable his job is
- A new limo pulls up
- JoJo is referred to as wife material
- A guy is referred to as husband material
- Someone proposes a toast
Drink the rotating cup and then pass it when…
- A guy forgets to say his name upon first introduction
- JoJo refers to herself as being lucky, blessed, etc.
- A guy interrupts someone else’s one-on-one time with JoJo
Take a shot when…
- Someone’s job description is clearly not a job
- An introduction makes you cringe in embarrassment
- A guy cries
- A guy introduces enters the mansion via transportation that is not a limo
- The first impression rose is handed out
Finish your drink when…
- There’s a kiss
- The final rose is given out