While Disney World is a magical place that brings out the kid in all of us, it can also be extremely expensive if you want to fully enjoy your visit. Epcot is a park where food is pretty much its own attraction, and spending can get pretty out of hand with so many delicious and exotic foods. Let me guide you through each country and tell you what you should be ordering if you want to spend less than $75 on food, but still want the full Disney experience.

1. Mexico – La Cantina de San Angel

Guacamole with Totopos $7.95

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

Guacamole and chips may be something that you typically order at Chipotle, but at La Cantina de San Angel, you’ll get the authentic Mexican experience with this snack.

2. Norway – Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe

School Bread $3.19

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

This classic treat from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Norway will delight your tastebuds with the vanilla custard that’s injected into the sweet bread roll. Probably not something you eat everyday, but definitely worth a try at $3.19.

3. China – Joy of Tea

Chicken BBQ Pork Buns $4.50

Epcot

Photo courtesy of Yelp.com

Pork buns are a traditional yet delicious meal in China that you should pick up while you’re passing through this country.

4. Germany – Sommerfest

Authentic Hand-Twisted Pretzel $4.49

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

Grab a beer and a pretzel at Sommerfest in Germany to eat and drink like a true German.

5. Italy – Gelati

Gelato Cone $6.95

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

Gelato is a dessert you’ll find pretty much on every street in Italy, so be sure to order a cone when you’re in the Disney version of this beautiful country.

6. United States – Fife and Drum Tavern

Soft Serve Ice Cream Cup $3.75

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

When you’re passing through our home country, pick up a cup of the soft serve ice cream at Fife and Drum Tavern to satisfy all of your American cravings.

7. Japan – Katsura Grill

Vegetable Roll $7.99

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

The vegetable roll at Katsura Grill is one of the most inexpensive items on the menu, but will still allow you to feel like you’re actually in Japan snacking on some tasty sushi.

8. Morocco – Spice Road Table

Lamb Slider $8.00

Epcot

Photo courtesy of disneyfoodblog.com

At Spice Road Table, give the lamb slider a try. The spices and flavors in this pseudo-burger will give you a taste of an authentic Moroccan meal.

9. France – Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie

Pain au Chocolat $3.35

Epcot

Photo by Robert Wehrli

Stop by Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie for a nice pain au chocolat as you sit by the French-inspired buildings and mini Eiffel Tower that surround you.

10. United Kingdom – Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Fish and Chips $10.49

Epcot

Photo courtesy of Yelp.com

When you’re in the U.K., there’s no way you can skip out on some fish and chips. Although these are the most expensive food on this list, you will not be disappointed with your choice.

11. Canada – Le Cellier Steakhouse

Le Cellier Signature Poutine $10.00

Epcot

Photo courtesy of disneyfoodblog.com

The poutine at Le Cellier is one of my personal favorite meals in Epcot, so be sure to order some of this classic Canadian food.