As if San Francisco could be any better, the great music festival gods present us with the annual Outside Lands Music Festival. This three-day festival is full of trekking around the festival grounds, spending hours staking out the prime spot for viewing the headliners, and (of course) eating food, snacks, and desserts from some of the Bay Area’s most popular eateries.

Well, look no further for a complete guide to some of the crowd-pleasing returning vendors, hot and new food trucks, the ever-popular Chocolands and Cheeselands, and independent coffee roasters.

1. 4505 Meats

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

Returning for their sixth go-around at Outside Lands, 4505 never fails to be a crowd-pleaser with its Best Damn Cheeseburgers and Spicy Chimichurri Fries. They work with local farmers and ranchers to ensure the humane treatment of the animals they use in their dishes. With each juicy bite of your cheeseburger, rest assured that you are putting your money towards the betterment of local farm animals.

2. Straw

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

Known for their outrageously popular Donut Cheeseburgers, Straw is also a six-time featured vendor at Food Lands. Pick up a Donut Cheeseburger, a side of Sweet Potato Tater Tots, and a cool and refreshing Strawberry Basil Lemonade at this prime one-stop-shop.

3. Tacolicious

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

Be sure to add this vendor to your Food Lands lineup for when you need the perfect afternoon snack. Whether you’re in the mood for some Baja Style Pacific Cod Tacos or their Traditional Carnitas Tacos, they’ve got you covered.

4. Seoul on Wheels

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

Add another burrito hybrid to your repertoire by trying Seoul on Wheels’ very own Korrito (Korean Burrito) for a balanced combination of savory and spice. If you’re still a lil’ bit hungry, or if you have a friend who’s on the verge of hangry, order a side of their ever-popular Kimchi Fried Rice to hold you (or your buddy) over in between acts.

5. Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

After Karl the Fog makes his exit, you’ll definitely be craving a cool treat. Some of their bestsellers, including Secret Breakfast and Blue Bottle Vietnamese Coffee, will be served up for the third year at Outside Lands. Whether you just want a lil’ scoop or you’re looking to share a Bourbon Coke Float with your buddies, they got you covered.

6. Bacon Bacon

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

What festival isn’t complete without some form of ~artisanal~ bacon? At Bacon Bacon, you can add yet another type of burrito to your list by giving their California BBQ Bacon Burrito a try or their original Bacon Cheeseburger. Snack on their Chocolate Covered Bacon if the treats at Chocolands don’t suit your fancy.

7. Long Meadow Ranch

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

Long Meadow Ranch will be your best stop for French bread, cheese plates, and charcuterie galore. New this year to Food Lands, the peeps at Long Meadow Ranch will be serving up Raclette cheese made onsite over fresh-baked French bread and cornichons (a fancy word for tiny pickles). Feel free to parade around the festival grounds with your fancy AF cheese plate.

8. Guittard Chocolate Company

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

I can personally attest to the glory that is Guittard’s melted chocolate bars. Topped with caramel toffee bits, eat this little treat with the spoon provided or toss all that rich chocolate-y goodness back in one gulp. Your choice.

9. The Creme Brulee Cart

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

With three flavors of gourmet creme brulée made onsite, try a different one on each day of the festival (or all at once). Amongst their Original, S’mores, or Strawberry Lemonade Creme Brulées, you’re bound to find a new fave dessert.

10. Artís Coffee

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

Skip the pre-festival Starbucks run and grab your morning drip coffee at Artís Coffee’s vendor stand. Then stop by later for a vanilla iced cold brew for your 4 pm caffeine pick-me-up. If you happen to find yourself in a state of post-festival blues, visit one of Artís Coffee’s three Bay Area locations.

11. Four Barrel Coffee

outside lands

Photo courtesy of sfoutsidelands.com

If you’re just looking for a classic cold brew to keep you well-caffeinated throughout the day, look no further than Four Barrel Coffee. Known for their environmentally and economically sustainable business practices, Four Barrel ensures the quality of their beans from farm to that smooth-tasting cold brew in your hand.