With Halloween just around the corner, everyone is in a scramble to find the perfect last-minute costume to impress their friends. But thinking of a funny or unique costume can be hard. Why not combine two amazing things by putting together a costume inspired by your favorite food? Here are some ideas to get you started.

1. Grapes

This is a cute and easy DIY costume for anyone looking for an easy last-minute costume. You'll get a "bunch" of compliments, I promise.

2. Pineapple

This is another fruit-inspired costume that is certain to wow your friends at a any party. A simple yellow dress and a make-shift green hat, but so cute.

3. Popcorn

Everyone's favorite movie snack comes to life for this perfect Halloween costume. All you need is a pair of striped bottoms with some homemade paper popcorn bits on top.

4. Bubblegum Machine

Just throw a bunch of cotton balls on a top and decorate a skirt or shorts with a coin slot and your costume is sure to be sweet.

5. PB&J

Nothing shows that you and your bestie are perfect for each other like dressing as PB&J. Everyone is sure to be jealous of the chemistry you two share.

6. Hot Dog

Don't worry if you aren't a DIY kind of guy or girl, there are still plenty of costumes you can buy that will fulfill your fantasy to dress as something delicious. If you're looking to get a laugh, a fan favorite is always the hot dog and it never goes out of style. 

7. Deviled Egg

Here's the perfect chance to make your friends groan at your clever (but also corny) sense of humor.

8. Banana

Although the banana always seems to be a popular costume for Halloween, it's sure to be a huge hit this year. All you have to do is tell everyone you miss your bud Harambe, and you're sure to make new friends.

9. Ketchup and Mustard

A photo posted by Kelsi (@kit__kat21) on

Not a fan of PB&J? Ketchup and mustard are the perfect alternative. Show your friends just how inseparable you and your bestie are with this cute costume.

10. Starbucks

All of the basic white girls will be jealous of your costume if you come walking in looking like a delicious pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks.

11. Sushi

A photo posted by Advertise.com (@advertise_com) on

This trendy food is the perfect idea for a costume. Simple and easy to put together, it's a great solo costume, or gather your friends and create an entire plate of sushi.