College kids and pizza go hand-in-hand. Domino's Pizza is one of those magical foods that satisfies every need that a student could have: It's portable, it's cheap, and it's delicious.

Domino's, love it or hate it, is a staple on most college campuses. It's not all that uncommon to see a Domino's driver making the rounds at dorms at all hours of the night, no matter what university you go to.

In fact, according to the Domino's website, the chain delivers more than 1 million pizzas every day. With all that dough going around, you have to assume that there's got to be some major carb-o-loading going on. But how does a Domino's pizza stack up against Wonder Bread, the undisputed king of carbs?

Judging by these stats, one slice of Wonder Bread Classic White has 14.5 grams of carbohydrates. Not too bad on its own, considering that white bread gets one hell of a bad rap in the nutrition world.

By contrast, one slice of a medium, plain Jane cheese pizza from Domino's (1/8 of the pie) has 26 grams of carbs, about 1.8 slices of white bread.

That said, if you're anything like me, one slice is definitely not gonna cut it. That same cheese pizza with hand-tossed crust and Domino's brand sauce packs in 208 grams of carbs for the whole pie. That's 14.34 slices of white bread. That's almost 72 percent of a standard 20-slice loaf.

If the carb comparisons haven't scared you off yet (I see you, distance runners), then the calories definitely will. One slice of Wonder Bread has 70 calories. A medium, cheese slice has 210 calories, so for every cheesy bite, you're actually eating three slices of white bread.

And, just when you think it couldn't get any worse, you have to worry about fat content. White bread isn't actually too terrible in the fat department, with this variety often having less fat than healthier whole-grain breads. 

The fat count in Wonder Bread is so low in fact that you can have the equivalent of 5 1/3 slices in one slice of plain Domino's pizza. Do you hear that? It's the sound of my arteries clogging while writing that sentence.

I love Domino's as much as the next college kid, so I can't in good conscience tell you to give up that cheese-y goodness. Just stick to plain cheese, or even a smaller pie with healthier toppings, to avoid a total junk food coma.

But everything is fine in moderation, so if you're going to have some pizza, enjoy it. And besides, you can't order Wonder Bread by Tweet!