Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid are a couple that you can’t help but be interested in. They’re both insanely talented, beautiful, and humble – an impressive trait for those dubbed “famous.” What is possibly even more fascinating than Zayn and Gigi's humility is their love for cooking, especially when they’re creating meals together.

In the Kitchen With Zayn and Gigi

In a recent interview with Evening Standard (ES), Zayn revealed that he and Gigi try to make the most of their time at home together, leaving the world of fame at the front door.

Some of their favorite ways to do this are to “just spend time together as a normal couple, cook food, watch TV, [and] have a laugh.”

So what exactly does the couple like to cook? Zayn told ES that he makes a pretty stellar chicken and sweetcorn pie, with Alfredo sauce and homemade pastry. Basically, the man is a rock star on the stage and in the kitchen.

Gigi posts photos of his meals every now and then on Snapchat, and Zayn's cooking doesn't stop at savory pies. The model once posted a spread of chicken curry, naan bread, and sliced cucumbers – all home cooked by Zayn. 

We also can't forget the time that he made homemade fried chicken for Gigi. If you thought it couldn't get better than KFC, clearly you were wrong.

He Got It From His Momma

While he was growing up, Zayn’s mom, Tricia, was a chef. Even Gigi has raved about Momma Malik’s cooking. When The Daily Mail asked what her favorite restaurant in the whole world was, she responded, “My boyfriend’s mom’s house."

Staying true to his roots, Zayn once cooked steak and potato pie, Sunday roast dinner and Yorkshire pudding for Gigi — which she of course loved. It seems like Gigi loves just about everything Zayn cooks, though. 

In an interview with Cosmopolitan, she proudly praised him, saying, "He makes a brilliant curry. Butter chicken is his signature dish. Don't worry — he's representing good for the British boys!"

Zayn confirmed that his passion for cooking is inspired by his mum, telling ELLE that he loves cooking Italian food – specifically Spaghetti Bolognese – and that he’s always loved cooking curries because his mother loves cooking curries. 

It seriously doesn’t get any sweeter than a sexy man that cooks for his girl because his mom’s cooking inspires him. Is Nicholas Sparks behind Gigi and Zayn’s relationship, or is it just me? 

But Really Though

Zayn and Gigi truly deserve a round of applause for the example that they’re setting for young relationships around the world. Although we’ll never know for sure, the two seem to have a happy, healthy relationship – a shining example of what “goals AF” should really represent.

Hopefully we’ll get another look at the couple in the kitchen sometime soon. I have a feeling that they won’t make us wait too long.