Sugary snacks lurk behind every door when Halloween season rolls around. This time of year brings high-calorie, fat-filled goodies that terrify anyone who’s trying to maintain a healthy diet. So if you’re looking to avoid the unwanted tricks from the candy companies this year, try making a homemade treat you can enjoy without fear. These adorable frozen Boo-nana ghosts are easy to make and will satisfy your Halloween sweet tooth.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-45 minutes
Total time: 40-55 minutes
Serving Size: 2
2 medium bananas
2 cups of vanilla greek yogurt
1/4 cup of raisins
1. Peel 2 medium bananas and slice them in half twice (first lengthwise and then horizontally) to make four quarters with each banana.
2. Take your sliced bananas and place them into the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Take the bananas out of the freezer and dip each one into a bowl of the vanilla greek yogurt until they are covered completely.
4. Now it’s time to decorate your little ghosts. Take three raisins and place them onto each banana to create a spooky ghost face.
5. Take your little ghosts and place them back into the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
6. Remove your spooky creations from the freezer and enjoy each ghost as a healthy Halloween treat with your friends!