Purchasing a gift for a friend, family member or significant other can be extremely stressful. When shopping for a girl, we struggle with deciding which piece of jewelry, clothing item, pocketbook or pair of shoes she’ll like best. When shopping for a boy, we have to choose between cologne, watches, belts and or a new wallet. But one thing is true: regardless of gender, food always makes a good gift.

Here’s a list of some of the best, tastiest and easiest foods (and drinks) for gifting this year. Follow this guide, and you’ll be stress-free this holiday season.

For Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Chocolates

Chocolate speaks love, affection and appreciation. Whether it’s dark, white, milk, filled with caramel or salted, chocolate always hits the spot, no matter the occasion. Chocolate can be gifted in many ways: as bite-sized chocolates, bakery cookies, chocolate covered pretzels or strawberries, and much more. Pair it with a beautiful set of roses, and you’re good to go.

Photo courtesy of TheDessertSpot

For the Sweetest Person in Your Life: Candy

Candy speaks sweetness every way. A small, colorful goody bag of taffy and gummies or an assortment of mini-candy bars (chocolate ones, of course) is a perfect way to brighten someone’s day. Besides, there’s always a time and a place to eat candy. Hint: it’s here and now.
air max 90
For A Festive Best Friend: Pizza

No food says “party” more than pizza. The excitement of opening a steaming box of cheesy pizza goodness is a present in itself. Pizza is a funny (and also delicious) option for a friend or roommate. If you choose to gift pizza, however, make sure it’s hot out of the oven to ensure maximum pizza enjoyment.

Gif courtesy of Reddit

For the Party Animal: Booze

A bottle of wine, champagne, rum, whiskey or fruity-flavored vodka makes for the perfect present for a 21st birthday, or really any occasion. Getting alcohol for someone as a gift offers the exciting opportunity to spice things up and splurge a little on nicer alc. Buy drinks like Fireball, a cinnamon flavored whiskey, or Coconut Ciroc, a popular tropical vodka.

gifting

Photo courtesy of Kadzilla’s Lounge

For the Fruit Lover: Edible Arrangements

Edible Arrangements is a popular go-to that lets gift givers deliver colorful fruit bouquets and gourmet chocolate. Choosing a mixture as sweet as this one means your gift will look good and taste even better.

For the Foodie/Chef: Plated

Cooking food yourself, rather than buying food, is a possible and personal option for gifting. Use Plated to select from a menu of recipes, and simply wait for the ingredients to be delivered directly to you. Then prepare your very own food gift in the comfort of your own kitchen.

For the Fancy One: Harry and David Pears

Bargain alert! Take advantage of an online free shipping offer and order nutritious, tasty pears. According to preference, Harry and David Pears can be purchased by themselves or with cheese, nuts or other fruits and come arranged in trivets or wooden gift boxes.