If you don’t already know, Georgetown Cupcake has A LOT of flavors. There are the classic flavors (Red Velvet, Chocolate², Vanilla Birthday, etc.), the daily flavors (salted caramel, coconut, PB fudge, etc.) and lastly, there are the monthly flavors which change on a monthly basis, as the name suggests.

For the month of July there are eight new flavors gracing the stands in Georgetown Cupcake. They range from decadent chocolate flavors to fruity cheesecakes.

1. 4th of July Red Velvet

Georgetown Cupcake

Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Red velvet cupcake with a printed fondant U.S flag.

Ah the classic Red Velvet, which is Georgetown Cupcake’s best seller. The combination of the creamy cream cheese frosting and moist red velvet cupcake makes it perfect for any 4th of July BBQ. Ever wonder what red velvet really is? Find out here.

2. Mermaid Vanilla

Georgetown Cupcake

Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Vanilla cupcake topped with baby blue vanilla buttercream frosting, sparking blue sanding sugar and a green fondant mermaid tail.

This cupcake has a pretty darn good vanilla cake. The blue frosting and the fondant piece make it adorable for children and adults alike.

3. Red, White & Blue Surprise

Georgetown Cupcake

Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Vanilla cupcake infused with red, white and blue nonpareils, and topped with vanilla buttercream frosting, and red and dark blue fondant stars.

Like the cupcake above, this is a great vanilla cake and I love the sprinkles baked throughout. And who doesn’t love funfetti?

4. German Chocolate Fudge

Georgetown Cupcake

Photo By Kara Schiaparelli

Chocolate cupcake with a caramel and pecan core, topped with a caramel buttercream frosting, toasted coconut flakes and a fudge and caramel drizzle.

While this decadent cupcake was not my favorite because I don’t really like pecans or coconut, I can understand how this has become a quick fan favorite.

5. Chocolate Sundae

Georgetown Cupcake

Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Chocolate cupcake with a fudge core, topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting, a fudge drizzle, hazelnuts, rainbow nonpareils, and a maraschino cherry.

Now this is a cupcake that is the definition of over-the-top. Fudge in the middle and on top, sprinkles, hazelnuts and a cherry on top makes for a cupcake I can only take a couple bites of before being full.

6. Lemon Blueberry

Georgetown Cupcake

Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Lemon and blueberry cupcake topped with a blueberry buttercream frosting and purple fondant flower.

Out of the eight new flavors, this is my favorite. The cake reminds me of a blueberry muffin with fresh blueberries and some tart lemon coming through. While the frosting is a bit too sweet for me, I could eat the cake all day. Learn how to make similar ones here.

7. Blueberry Cheesecake

Georgetown Cupcake

Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Blueberry cheesecake cupcake with a graham cracker crust, topped with a vanilla cream cheese frosting and a dark blue fondant flower.

With the success of the Lemon Blueberry, I was expecting that I would also love the Blueberry Cheesecake. But I didn’t feel like there were enough blueberries in it. Maybe it was just the cupcake that I got, but all I really got from it was cheesecake. I will have to try again some other day.

8. Key Lime Cheesecake

Georgetown Cupcake

Photo by Kara Schiaparelli

Key lime cheesecake cupcake with a graham cracker crust, topped with a key lime frosting and candied lime wedge.

Out of the two cheesecakes, this one is the clear winner. There was a lot of lime flavor in the cheesecake itself and in the frosting. I can see myself nibbling at this by a beach or pool. If you want to get this flavor for yourself without buying the cupcake, then make this 2-Ingredient Key Lime Pie Dip.

So try them all or just pick one, and find out which one is your favorite. I guarantee that you will find one that you love.