What’s better than Friends? Those sweet lovable characters we grew up with? The Friends that made us laugh, made us cry, and made us aww (“I GOT OFF THE PLANE”). Friends-aholics, you know what I’m talking about.

So honestly, nothin’ is much better than Friends

Friends

But watching Friends with friends while eating some Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream? Mmmhmm. Yes. Yum.

Friends

We know that each character on Friends is complex with different quirks and characteristics. And hey—whattaya know, so does ice cream. So why not match each character from Friends with their ice cream doppelgänger? Tadaaaaaa:

Chandler Bing — Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream

Friends

Could he *be* any funnier? With his stupid jokes yet warm and goobery heart, Chandler is comforting and sweet—just like peanut butter pie.

Rachel Green White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream

Friends

Smart but ditzy, a little spoiled, sexy, courageous: just a few words that describe Rachel Green. She’s the girl that all guys want and all the girls want to be. What’s more indulgent, fun and sophisticated than white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream? It’s the best of all worlds. *drools*

Ross Geller Pistachio Ice Cream

Friends

People don’t know where they stand with pistachio ice cream. Yet for an unexplainable reason, pistachio ice cream just works…even though its super weird. Kinda like Ross—my personal favorite—a slightly socially awkward nerd with a romantic side that just works.

Monica Geller Cappuccino Gelato

Friends

Monica Geller. She’s clean (that’s an understatement), bossy, and competitive. She’s that girl in kindergarten who made you clean up your colored pencils before recess. All that crazy obsessive energy has to come from somewhere, right? It’s gotta be the coffee.

Joey Tribianni Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Friends

How can we describe Joey Tribianni? Probably in the same way we describe chocolate chocolate chip ice cream: sweet, lovable, indulgent, slightly gluttonous, and flirty. Joey and chocolate chocolate chip ice cream bring that sweet happiness in our lives that we just need. But remember, JOEY DOESN’T SHARE FOOD.

Phoebe Buffay — Zesty Lemon Sorbet

Friends

You think of Phoebe…you think of “smelly cats, smelly cats, why aren’t they feeding you? Smelly cats, smelly cats, it’s not your fauuuuult.” The spiritual and spunky vegan with an interesting past is refreshingly different from all the other Friends in a great way. Of course she’s zesty lemon sorbet—a vegan-friendly ice cream.

Janice Litman Goralnik (née Hosenstein) — Ginger Molasses Cookie Ice Cream

Friends

Ohhh—myyy—Gawd!” Is there anything more annoying than Janice’s nasal voice and thick New York accent? Yet, we love her because she brings laughter (albeit obnoxious), spunk, and spice in our lives. Nothing describes her better than a sharp-tasting ginger molasses cookie.

Gunther — Coffee Ice Cream

Friends

All we really know about Gunther is that he works at the coffee shop and he is absolutely in love with Rachel. He’s just kind of in the background—a supporting actor—but one who gets you going even on the worst days. Yup. Most definitely coffee.

So what are you waiting for? Grab your spoons, go to Netflix, eat loads of ice cream and watch away!

For more TV-show/food hybrid craziness: