Everybody knows that with the holidays comes the best food and holiday movies love to reflect that. As someone who binge watches holiday movies, I can tell you I have been made hungry more than once watching Buddy the Elf's famous concoction and may have tried to replicate it once or twice when I was little. 

Before you sit down the 25 Days of Christmas, check out these food scenes and be prepared to be hungry. 

9. Turkey Dinner in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Alright, so this isn't the dinner that you want to be a part of, but it is the dinner that you want to watch to feel better about your own Christmas. When you end up overcooking the turkey, just be grateful no one set fire to your Christmas tree. 

8. Razzleberry Dressing from Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol

In one of the best versions of A Christmas Carol, who can forget little Tiny Tim and his love for razzleberry dressing? Nobody knows what it is, but look at that and tell me you don't want to try it. 

7. Hot Chocolate from The Polar Express

Tom Hanks, aka America's dad, singing about the best holiday beverage ever. I'm not really sure how you can watch this movie without wanting a cup of hot chocolate after. 

6. Christmas Party Buffet from Trading Places

You probably don't want to be anyone in this scene, but, as broke college students, this is one of the more relatable scenes. Free food and free drinks? Yup, I'm gonna need all of it. 

5. Chinese Food from A Christmas Story

Another one that will make you feel better about not totally messing up your own Christmas dinner. When the turkey becomes dog food, the family goes out to eat at a Chinese restaurant instead. It also shows that, even when things go wrong, it's possible to smile and get through it. 

4. Restaurant Proposal from Love Actually

Let's face it: Jamie and Aurelia were the best couple in this movie, with the best story-line. You may not remember this restaurant scene for the food, but you definitely remember it from crying tears of joy for Colin Firth.

3. Pizza in a Limo and Room Service Sundaes from Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

As a kid, who among us wasn't jealous of Kevin McCallister for those scenes? Mom and Dad tell us to finish our veggies, even on Christmas, but here's this kid, living it up in a swanky hotel and limo with all the pizza and ice cream you could ever want.

2. Breakfast from Elf

Alright, so as an adult, you probably realize now that spaghetti, maple syrup, chocolate sauce, mini-marshmallows, sprinkles, M&M's, and pop-tarts wouldn't be the best mix. But that didn't stop child-you from wanting to recreate this every Christmas. 

1. Roast Beast Dinner from How the Grinch Stole Christmas

The cartoon is an absolute classic, but the best thing about this dinner scene is that it stands for everything great about the holidays. It's a time for coming together and spreading the love with all those around you. Just more proof that food brings us together.