What’s a foodstagram without a food pun caption? If you are trying to rack up your Instagram likes, Spoon is here to help. We’ve compiled a complete guide to food puns for all meals, snacks and desserts. You’re sure to improve your Insta-game with these ready-made captions, as well as get a few laughs along the way. Ready, set, Insta.
For those mornings when you need nothing more than bagel stuffed with eggs, bacon and oozing cheese.
- BECause I need to start my day with a bacon, egg and cheese
- I know this caption is a little cheesy (*see pizza, Mexican food, grilled cheese)
- This bagel is bacon me crazy
#yolkporn is a thing.
- What came first, the chicken, the egg or the Instagram?
- Om-a-lette you finish, but this is the best omelette of all time
- Egg-cellent start to the day
- An egg-stra special start to the day
- Had me bEGGing for more
Sometimes we just need an excuse to eat cake first thing in the morning.
- Pan cake-cake-cake-cake
- Stacks on stacks on stacks
Because we all need to pretend to be healthy sometimes.
- Orange you glad I Instagrammed my smoothie this morning
- Going bananas for this
Ice Cream, Froyo and Other Frozen Desserts
These bad boys are always in season.
- All for me, none fro you
- I scream for Instagram likes
- Ice ice baby
- (N)ice to see you
- A picture’s worth a thousand calories
- My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
- #WCW. Woman Crush Wednesday or Waffle Cone Wednesday?
- Out of con(e)trol
- The cONeLY thing I need
The childhood tradition that we never outgrew.
- I want s’more please
- Yo, what’s (graham) crackin’
Momofuku Milk Bar
But really, if you venture to Momofuku Milk Bar and don’t Instagram it, did you even go there?
- Mo fuku mo problems
One of the greatest gifts from the French.
- Holy crepe
- Not having a crepey day
- Nuttin better than this treat
- Nuttellin me this is real?
Why even bake it?
- Doughn’t you wish you were eating this too
- Cookie doughn’t you want some
3 am or 3 pm…good any time of day.
- You wanna pizza this
- Stole a pizza my heart
- Slice of heaven
At the end of the day, it’s not “you are what you eat,” but “you are what you Instagram yourself eating.” So eat up, and don’t forget that #eatingfortheinsta is real. Now, you can upgrade all those foodstagrams with some perfectly punny captions straight from the Bible. But don’t forget to #spoonfeed the next time you do.
Even more help for your Instagram game: