Athletes are the weirdly in-shape humans who do physical things for money. While they’re known for keeping their body in tip-top shape at all costs (lookin’ at you, Mayweather), sometimes they, like the rest of us humans, eat food too.

1. Cristiano Ronaldo

Athletes

Photo courtesy of usatoday.com

The World Player of the Year’s favorite food is a traditional Portuguese dish known as Bacalhau à Brás. Bacalhau à Brás is composed of shredded potatoes, salted cod, and scrambled eggs. Considering his success, I think he might be onto something.

2. Adam Jones

I’m breaking the rules a bit with this one, but the Orioles superstar is a huge foodie. He doesn’t have a specific favorite food (as far as I know), but his instagram is just full of good-looking food. #StayHungry

3. David Beckham

Pie&mash nothing better

A photo posted by David Beckham (@davidbeckham) on

David Beckham’s dish of choice is Pie and Mash, which translated into American is meat pie and mashed potatoes.

4. Derrick Rose

Athletes

Photo courtesy of huffingtonpost.com

I have a friend who used to be like Derrick Rose. No, not the basketball part, they just both really like candy, a lot. The only difference is D. Rose has a custom vending machine in his home. Well, my friend also isn’t a star NBA player, but let’s focus on the important differences here.

5. LeBron James

Athletes

Photo courtesy of huffingtonpost.com

Fruity Pebbles is the cereal of choice for LeBron James. They’re also the supposed inspiration for one of Nike’s ongoing LeBron shoe series.

6. Manny “Pac-Man” Pacquiao

Athletes

Photo courtesy of theguardian.com

The Filipino boxing legend is especially fond of Bulalo, a Filipino bone marrow soup, after his morning runs. The recipe looks pretty healthy, but hey, what else can we expect from the man who has won championships in eight different weight divisions?

7. Marshawn “Beast Mode” Lynch

Athletes

Photo courtesy of adweek.com

Marshawn Lynch loves his Skittles. He eats Skittles on and off the field, trains with Skittles (yes, those are skittle-filled weights), and even helps sell Skittles on EVINE Live. “Beast Mode” and power pebbles for life.

8. Matt Harvey

Athletes

Photo courtesy of scorestreak.com

Matt Harvey is apparently obsessed with cheese. According to this New York Times article, he “spends more on cheese at Whole Foods than all of his other groceries combined.” That’s quite a bit of cheese, Matt Harvey.

9. “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey

After crushing some hot wings last night in my new designated hot-wing-crushing-sweater ? thank you @thisisbabe!

A photo posted by rondarousey (@rondarousey) on

Ronda Rousey: Pokemon trainer, martial arts extraordinaire, and, oh yeah, consumer of buffalo chicken wings. Ronda’s love of buffalo chicken wings is no secret. She eats them after every fight and, if this chicken wing sweater means anything at all, sometimes at other times too.

10. Serena Williams

Athletes

Photo courtesy of theguardian.com

Serena Williams plays it pretty close to home when it comes to food. Williams’ says her favorite food is her mom’s chicken with rice and gravy. A winning combination for a winning athlete.

11. Various NBA Players

Athletes

Photo courtesy of fool.com

Oh, yes. With a menu longer than a CVS receipt and servings bigger than Shaq’s feet, the Cheesecake Factory has captured the hearts of many an NBA player.

From Swaggy P –

To James Harden –

The proof of the NBA’s love of The Cheesecake Factory is in the pudding, or in this case, the cheesecake.