The end of the school year calls for simultaneously stuffing our faces and binge-watching our favorite sitcoms, like 30 Rock. We would rather laugh at Jenna’s narcissism than study for that calculus test and cry with Liz as she eats her night cheese instead of writing that philosophy paper. While we stress eat our days away and break a season of 30 Rock a day, there’s no better way to combine food and television. Here’s what every character of 30 Rock would be if they were food.

Liz Lemon: Night Cheese

If this wasn’t already obvious, Liz Lemon is known for eating night cheese. She embodies everything stress-related. After a long week, we can all relate to Liz eating night cheese on a Friday night in front of the TV while everybody else goes out. She isn’t afraid to comfortably be herself. It may not be the healthiest or smartest decision to eat cheese at night, just like Liz doesn’t always make the healthiest or smartest decisions in her life.

Jack Donaghy: New York Strip Steak

Jack Donaghy is classy AF, and also kind of a pretentious jerk. Jack would never be seen eating anything under $100 in any restaurant that isn’t rated five stars. However, once we get to know Jack deep down, we see him as more than just an arrogant elite. While New York strip steak appears as something only a millionaire would order, it’s actually really good food.

Jenna Maroney: Gluten Free Vegan Tofu

Jenna Maroney doesn’t do anything unless she will get attention. She went to great lengths to pretend she broke all the bones in her body just to get more attention than Tracy. Just like this extremely healthy, attention-seeking food, Jenna tries to be as healthy as she can to look better than all celebrities. Sometimes we wonder if Jenna should question Dr. Spaceman’s weight loss suggestions, just like we question whether or not grass really is edible, making this a perfect fit.

Tracy Jordan: Deep Fried Oreos

Tracy Jordan represents all extremely unhealthy food. Not only is he unaware of all the negative health effects food can have on your body, he just doesn’t care. He refused to listen to Dr. Spacemen tell him he is on the pathway to diabetes. Deep fried Oreos are one of the most unhealthy foods a human can put into their body. It seems fitting such an irresponsible and destructive food would be Tracy Jordan.

Kenneth Parcell: Maple Fried Chicken

Between weird sayings and his thick Southern accent, Kenneth Parcell would be maple fried chicken. This classic Southern food is something that anyone outside of the South doesn’t seem to understand. No one really understands Kenneth either, but he is still as classic and sweet as maple fried chicken.

Cerie: Tequila

Cerie is infamously known for wearing little to no clothes. She seems to be out partying every second she is not in the office. Just like tequila, Cerie really likes to have a good time and isn’t thinking about the repercussions she’ll face in the morning.

Pete Hornberger: Veggie Burger

When we think of the best characters of 30 Rock, Pete doesn’t really come to mind. He’s just the bald, pathetic writer who sometimes has to sleep on Liz’s couch when he has marriage troubles. Veggie burgers are nice attempts to convince us that they’re just as satisfying as real burgers, but at the end of the day they fall short, just like Pete.

Dr. Spaceman: Big Mac

Dr. Spaceman never seems to make sense. Whether he’s telling Jenna to do something crazy to lose weight or making comments about false inaccuracies in the medical field, Dr. Spaceman gives out horrible advice. Many people don’t know exactly where their McDonald’s food comes from, especially Big Macs, just like the mystery of Dr. Spaceman. He would probably tell Tracy to eat this to cure his diabetes.

Angie Jordan: Spicy Curry

Although she isn’t a main character on the show, Angie’s presence is always known. From “Queen of Jordan” to her constant demands, Angie has a strong personality. Just like spicy curry has a strong flavor with a kick, Angie is the fiercest and spiciest character on the show.