Even though the weather feels more like December than November, fall is still here. Make your fall complete by trying out these tasty fall-flavored snacks to get you to winter.

1. S’mores Candy Corn:

It’s like fall exploded in your mouth when you chew up a few of these babies. The combination of s’mores and candy corn flavors is delicious and addicting.

fall-flavored foods

Photo by Erica Coulter

2. Caramel Apple Twizzlers:

As if caramel apple-flavored anything wasn’t delicious enough (*ahem* caramel apple suckers, anyone?), Twizzlers came up with their own version. The ooey-gooey caramel on the inside even tastes homemade.

fall-flavored foods

Photo by Erica Coulter

3. Pumpkin Spice and Candy Corn Marshmallows:

It’s official: the pumpkin spice trend cannot be stopped. Take advantage and try the newest addition to the trend in your s’mores. They make a perfect compliment to that PSL you’ve been fan-girling over for the last month. And the subtle flavor of the candy corn marshmallows makes for a delicious twist on Rice Krispy treats.

fall-flavored foods

Photo by Erica Coulter

4. Boo Berry Fruit Roll-ups:

Remember when Boo Berry cereal was all the rage? Total #tbt. Well, this year, you can become a kid again and enjoy two of your favorite childhood treats in one. Fruit Roll-ups and Boo Berry cereal are a match made in 90’s kid heaven.

fall-flavored foods

Photo by Erica Coulter

5. Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookies:

It seems as if the pumpkin trend has even reached the Italian border. A subtle pumpkin spice flavor meets the chocolatey inside of the buttery Milano cookie for a more sophisticated treat. So, invite a few friends over, pop open a bottle of vino and live the high life this fall.

fall-flavored foods

Photo by Erica Coulter