Your childhood dreams of having a Charizard can finally come true. Pokémon GO, a new augmented reality game, allows players to catch Pokémon in real world settings. However, unlike other Pokémon games, you’ll actually have to move to catch Pokémon.

Yup, your avatar walks when you walk, so let’s get moving. Here’s what you’ll need:

Water

Pokémon GO

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Water is an absolute must for any physical activity, and a Pokémon GO adventure is no different. Stay hydrated because you’re going to be walking a lot.

Battery Pack or Phone Charger

Pokémon GO

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

In order to find and catch Pokémon, you need data and GPS signal. Plus, you need to keep the app open in order to keep track of how many kilometers you’ve walked to hatch eggs. The game is a huge battery drainer, so it’s a good idea to bring a battery pack. If you don’t have one, bring your phone charger and find a café (next to a PokéStop, of course) to charge your phone.

Dark Chocolate

Pokémon GO

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

When you miss out on a Snorlax because it ran away or the server crashed, you’re going to need a consolation prize and that nearby Pidgey just isn’t going to cut it. Eat some dark chocolate to help yourself feel better when the game isn’t working out.

Bananas

Pokémon GO

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Keeping your phone charged is important, but don’t forget to charge yourself. Bring a banana or two on your adventure to ensure you have enough energy to catch the Dragonite that’s three steps away.

Plus, if you’re anything like Ash, you’re bound to be hungry.

GIF courtesy of Tumblr

Nuts

Pokémon GO

Photo by Smita Jain

Gyms are a huge part of Pokémon, so you better get them gains. How else will you win those gym battles? Keep a handful of roasted nuts on hand for much-needed protein.

Trail Mix

Photo by Tiare Brown

Keep some trail mix on hand to munch on as you track down that Venusaur. You never know if those three steps mean 300 meters or half a mile away. Plus, trail mix is a great snack to eat while you wait next to a lure.

So what are you waiting for? It’s time for a Pokémon GO adventure!

GIF courtesy of Tumblr