So, it’s the end of the semester. You did it.
Pour yourself a drink (or several) and relaaaax. You can even have some fun with it, courtesy of this snazzy little game to celebrate the end of one helluva semester.
Take a sip…
- Whenever you feel like texting your ex who broke up with you for a new girl/boy that he/she met in class.
- For every textbook you won’t be using again.
- For every time you saw Unicycle Top Hat boy.
- For how much you still have to pack.
- For every time you rearrange your belongings in your car to fit.
- For every coffee consumed during finals.
Take a drink…
- For every time your parents ask you if you passed all your classes.
- For the time you should have been in Middleton with a book, but decided Tigerland was just like, well, MORE FUN.
- For that class you got an A in. You deserve it.
- For that boy or girl you never gained enough confidence for to say hello to in your 900-person class.
Finish your drink…
- If you lost TOPS this year, you need one.
- If family members are about to ask you what your plans are after college.
- For that guy you didn’t go home with after your night out. He probably wasn’t that cute anyway.
- For every time you thought to yourself, “my roommate really sucks.”
Grab another drink…
- Because it’s summer. You did it, Tiger.
Want more drinking games? Check out these articles: