If you haven’t discovered the gem that is DJ Khaled’s Snapchat (@djkhaled305), you’re truly missing out. Most people know DJ Khaled from his appearances on popular rap songs, where he can be heard shouting “DJ Khaled” at the beginning of the song, followed by “another one.”

Recently, however, DJ Khaled proved he can do more than just lay down a sick beat. In his spare time, he seems to double as a motivational speaker. In the span of 24 hours, you’ll learn all of DJ Khaled’s keys to success, and one of the most important is his diet.

So if you want to live in a mansion with an elevator and your own private chef, then just follow DJ Khaled’s diet and keys to success below.

A Hearty Breakfast

DJ Khaled

Photo courtesy of Snapchat

Every morning, DJ Khaled has a big ol’ plate of turkey bacon, chicken sausage, and egg whites. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, amirite?

A Well-Balanced Lunch

DJ Khaled

Photo courtesy of Snapchat

After watering his plants and preaching on the lion order (aka the lion statues in his backyard), DJ Khaled can usually be found back in the kitchen eating anything from steak to chicken soup.

Fresh Fruit

DJ Khaled

Photo courtesy of Snapchat

The key to success, or at least a successful diet, is fresh food, and fruit is no exception.

Cake

DJ Khaled

Photo courtesy of Snapchat

When most rappers talk about cake, they’re likely referring to a woman’s body parts, but when DJ Khaled talks about cake, he’s referring to the kind smothered in icing.

Besides, everyone knows the best part of any diet is cheat day, so treat yoself to some “finga licking” red velvet every now and then.

And Most Importantly, Water

DJ Khaled

Photo courtesy of Snapchat

DJ Khaled may say everything is the key to success, but water really does have a lot of health benefits, and is good for washing out all those toxins after a night of turning, I mean blessing, up. So stay thirsty, my friends.

If that’s not enough motivation for you, watch DJ Khaled’s Words of Wisdom below.