Nothing makes a day better than eating freshly baked cookies..after having previously eaten half of the raw, pre-baked dough of course. Cookies aren’t the only way to use this majestic dough, however. Here are some other alternatives:

1.The Cookie Log

Photo by Chelsea Choi

Save this for when you have a large group of people in need of the comfort of this sweet, multi-textured treat. Cookie-like on the outside, gooeyness on the inside, this will be gone in a matter of seconds, guaranteed. Simply take a cookie log, put it on an aluminum foil covered tray to prevent sticking, and cook at 350°F for 12-15 minutes, checking until it is golden all over. (This is basically like consuming cooked dough on the outside and pretty much raw dough on the inside, so only do so if you’re comfortable eating raw dough).

2. The ‘Brookie’

Photo by Sarah Teitleman

A brownie and a cookie. A cookie and a brownie. You get the best of both worlds in one bite. The recipe can be found here.

3. Inception Cookies

inception cookie

Photo courtesy of Flickr

A cookie within a cookie, an Oreo within a chocolate chip cookie. Simply cover an Oreo completely with cookie dough, follow the cookie dough instructions on the back of the packaging, and keep an eye on them. Start checking at 8 minutes in, and they should be golden all over.

4. The Cookie Cup

Photo by Chelsea Choi

Take cookie dough and line the inside of a muffin tin (make sure to grease it with butter or baking spray before). Bake for about 20 minutes at 325. Cool and fill with absolutely anything for a fancy spin. Complete recipe here.

5. Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich

Pumpkin & Mascarpone Ice Cream Sandwiches

Photo from Flickr

Put a scoop of your favorite ice cream between two cookies and bam, dessert just got that much better.