Starbucks is delicious and energizing and the cream of the crop when it comes to national coffee chains — there is no doubt about it. However, in terms of nutrition, they aren’t exactly killing the game. Even though the addictive coffee house has more recently started to display calorie counts on their in-store menus, let’s be real here — you have your order memorized already and never even glance at the menu.

To put into perspective just what you are putting into your body when you order your favorite Starbucks drinks, we have created a definitive Starbucks nutrition guide of the company’s most popular drinks.

Caffè Mocha

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

A grande caffe mocha has 360 calories, 15 grams of fat and 35 grams of sugar. Not the best option if you’re trying to keep it light. However, if you’re trying to cut back, a skinny caffe mocha, which comes with sugar-free mocha, nonfat milk and no whipped cream, has only 140 calories, 1.5 grams of fat and 15 grams of sugar.

Cappuccino

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

There are 120 calories in a grande cappuccino, which isn’t too bad when compared to the coffee shop’s more sugary beverages. If made traditionally (with 2% milk), it will contain 4 grams of fat and 10 grams of sugar — still not the healthiest drink in the world, but definitely better than other drinks.

Caramel Macchiato

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

If prepared routinely, a grande caramel macchiato from Starbucks is going to be 250 calories and contain 7 grams of fat and 33 grams of sugar.

White Chocolate Mocha

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

White chocolate mochas are painfully delicious, so, naturally, they are painfully high in calories as well. A grande white mocha contains a whopping 470 calories, 18 grams of fat and 59 grams of sugar.

Vanilla Latte

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

A vanilla latte is a true Starbucks classic. A grande contains 250 calories and contains 6 grams of fat and 35 grams of sugar. If these numbers turn you off of the drink, give the skinny vanilla latte a try. A grande has 120 calories, 16 grams of sugar and 0 grams of fat.

Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

A cinnamon dolce latte holds 330 calories, 13 grams of fat and 40 grams of sugar, in a grande cup.

Caramel Frappuccino

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

It isn’t exactly a secret that Starbucks frapps are packed with calories and sugar. A grande caramel frapp is going to be 420 calories and contain 15 grams of fat and 66 grams of sugar. Frappuccino flavors at Starbucks are endlessly unique, but the one thing they all have in common is that they will all be high in calories, sugar and fat.

Chai Tea Latte

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

For those who aren’t the biggest java freaks, chai tea lattes are the next best thing. They aren’t too healthy, but they sure are delicious. A grande has 240 calories, 4.5 grams of fat and 42 grams of sugar.

Cool Lime Refresher

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

All of the Starbucks refreshers range from 50-80 calories in a grande serving and have about 15-20 grams of sugar. The good news is that all of the flavors have 0 grams of fat. This particular flavor has 50 calories, 0 grams of fat and 17 grams of sugar.

Iced Coffee With Milk

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

The calories in an iced coffee vary based on how you like it. A grande that is sweetened and has 2% milk will be 110 calories, have 1.5 grams of fat and contain 23 grams of sugar. However, if you get it unsweetened with no milk, it is only 5 calories with 0 grams of fat and 0 grams of sugar.

Shaken Iced Green Tea

Photo courtesy of starbucks.com

A sweetened iced green tea has 80 calories, 0 grams of fat and 20 grams of sugar. However, if ordered unsweetened, it has 0 calories.

Even though a lot of these drinks are packed with calories and sugar, making small modifications can make them a lot better for you. If your favorite drink is a lot worse for you than you thought, try making it “skinny” by asking for sugar-free syrup and non-fat milk.