Ibby’s is truly one of a kind. The local pasta melts our hearts, the meal points save our wallets, but best of all, Jilly’s ice cream gives us a reason to leave our study rooms during midterms. I taste tested all 6 flavors in one sitting to bring you an official ranking of Ibby’s ice cream repertoire.

1. Kaboom

Jilly's Ice cream at Ibby's

GIF courtesy of giphy.com. In a testament to the popularity of Kaboom, it is incredibly hard to get ahold of and constantly sold out – so we couldn’t get a photo. We will now have a moment of silence.

Coming in at number one: Oreo ice cream, mini M&M’s, and brownie bits. I now know that mini M&M’s make all the difference.

2. Get Lucky

Jilly's Ice cream at Ibby's

Photo by Mollie Carroll

Lucky Charms in our ice cream is kind of gross but also incredibly awesome.

3. Oh Snap!

Jilly's Ice cream at Ibby's

Photo by Mollie Carroll

Marshmallow ice cream with Rice Krispies treat morsels. It’s childhood in a bowl.

4. Cuban Coffee

Jilly's Ice cream at Ibby's

Photo my Mollie Carroll

Cuban coffee ice cream, coffee cake morsels, espresso swirl, buttercream swirl, dulce de leche swirl, and toffee bits. DANG!

5. Reese’s Chunkage

Jilly's Ice cream at Ibby's

Photo by Mollie Carroll

Reese’s as a topping may be overdone, but Reese’s in mashed in your peanut butter ice cream with chocolate cake is not.

6. Pink Lady

Jilly's Ice cream at Ibby's

Photo by Mollie Carroll

Pink velvet cake pieces and a cherry ice cream that, for once, doesn’t taste like medicine.

Wash U students are lucky to have the famous Jilly’s served on campus, but sometimes the choices can be overwhelming. I won’t blame you for ordering them all for a ~taste test~ just like me.