It’s a rare occasion to hear someone say, “I don’t want tacos.” What’s not quite so rare is, “I want tacos, where should we go get some?” To Millenials, “cheap,” “convenient” and “customizable” are some our favorite buzzwords, and tacos answer to all three. So here are the nation’s biggest fast food taco chains, ranked.

6. Taco Bell

tacos

Photo courtesy of @tacobell on Instagram

What’s so great about it: It’s open late (which is great when you’re on your way home from the bar) and the menu gets you the most bang for your buck. (Did you ever actually finish a 12 for $10 taco box?) Oh, and the Doritos Locos Tacos, too. Dank.

What’s, like, not so great about it: We’ve never really gotten a clear answer about what’s in Taco Bell beef. Like ever.

5. Del Taco

tacos

Photo courtesy of @deltaco on Instagram

What’s so great about it: Del Taco is probably the only fast food joint where you can get tacos and fries together as a combo (#6, in case you’re wondering).

What’s, like, not so great about it: It’s a smaller chain, so unless you live near one your chances of experiencing the magic are slim.

4. Tijuana Flats

tacos

Photo by Katie Brady

What’s so great about it: Tijuana Flats is fast and cheap. $5 and a few minutes on any given Tuesday will get you two tacos, chips and a drink, and that’s a bargain for anyone.

What’s, like, not so great about it: One word: Grease.

3. Qdoba

tacos

Photo courtesy of @qdoba on Instagram

What’s so great about it: The Drunken Yardbird. Seriously if you’ve not had one of these knockout tacos you’re doing something wrong with your life. (Also, free guac.)

What’s, like, not so great about it: Hint: Don’t get your tacos to-go. It’s just a mess.

2. Moe’s

tacos

Photo courtesy of @moessouthwestgrill on Instagram

What’s so great about it: Customizing our food is one of our favorite things to do (thank you Subway, Dominos, and Cold Stone). Moe’s lets you customize just about everything (Read: you can put queso on anything).

What’s, like, not so great about it: Going to the bathroom afterwards.

1. Chipotle

tacos

Photo courtesy of @chipotlemexicangrill on Instagram

What’s so great about it: One of Chipotle’s mottos, “Food with Integrity,” really hits home for a lot of people, and we really appreciate its commitment to sustainability and freshness. (Chipotle also has an app, y’all.)

What’s, like, not so great about it: The recent E. coli scare is no joke. But Chipotle handled it well, offering free burritos and taking aggressive steps to handling the outbreak. *Golf clap.*