13. Low Cal-Zone – fresh broccoli, garlic, mozzarella, light cheddar cheese
This one speaks for itself. If you’re trying to eat low-cal, why are you even ordering D.P. Dough in the first place?
12. Titan Zone – pineapple, pepperoni, pesto, mozzarella
The WTF zone. Since when are pineapple and pesto a thing?
11. Green Zone – spinach, broccoli, mozzarella, pesto
Please, tell me more about how healthy you are.
10. Turkey Club Zone – turkey, bacon, tomatoes, mozzarella, American cheese
Some things are best kept in their sandwich form.
9. Cheeze Zone – mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan
For all my basic b*tches.
8. Teriyaki Chicken Zone – breaded chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms, teriyaki sauce
Teriyaki Chicken? Yes. Teriyaki Chicken Calzone? No.
7. Hero Zone – spiced lamb meat, mozzarella, tzatziki sauce, tomatoes
If the Greeks and Romans made a food baby, this would be it.
6. Ham Zone – ham, bacon, mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan
A glorified, grilled ham and cheese sandwich, complimented by marinara dipping sauce. Perfect for rainy day munchies.
5. Wakin N’ Bacon Zone – scrambled eggs, bacon, mozzarella
Bacon is BAE.
4. OH! Zone – steak, American cheese, mozzarella
So, the line for cheesesteaks was too long. Time to rally.
3. Mac Daddy Zone – macaroni and cheese, bacon, cheddar
You had me at macaroni and cheese.
2. Passing Zone – breaded chicken, mozzarella, bacon, ranch dressing, tomatoes
Three words: Chicken. Bacon. Ranch.
1. Buffer Zone – breaded chicken, bleu cheese, hot sauce, mozzarella
When you thought buffalo chicken couldn’t get any better, they threw it in a calzone.
Craving to know who else made the top spot? Check out these articles…