Whether you're stocking up on treats for yourself or are looking for some sweets to share with your Valentine this year, vegan options are everywhere (it's simply a matter of knowing what to look for). Order online or make a quick trip to the grocery store, and you're bound to find something that'll impress any dairy-free date out there. 

1. No Whey Chocolate

With milk-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and egg-free products, No Whey Chocolate sells a variety of quality chocolates that are suitable for any kind of dietary restriction or allergy. The best part is that they'll deliver any sweet treat you’re looking to buy your Valentine right to your doorstep. There's no way you can say no to that. 

2. Daiya Cheezecake

A plant-based brand that sells dairy-free cheeses, pizzas, cheesy mac, and yogurts, Daiya can be found in many of your common grocery stores and is expanding its products throughout the states. With four different flavors of dairy-free cheesecakes, you’ll have plenty to indulge on while feeling fancy for Valentine’s Day.

3. Hampton Creek Just Cookie Dough

I know cookie dough isn't a typical Valentine's Day dessert, but have you ever met anyone who says no to cookie dough? This dough is egg-free and dairy-free, so basically there's nothing to worry about. It's Valentine's Day, come on. 

4. Cupcake-in-a-Jar from Yummy Cupcake

You're either wondering how someone fits a cupcake into a jar, or you're asking yourself where you can get said cupcake-in-a-jar. Lucky for you, Yummy Cupcakes, a gourmet cupcake shop, delivers vegan cupcakes-in-jars nationwide. Or, if you're in the LA area, they can deliver any of their other cupcakes and sampler packs right to your door. 

5. Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Sometimes, even on Valentine's Day, you just want to stay in and watch a movie with some ice cream (I personally don't see anything wrong with that). If you're like me, you'll eat straight from the pint. Or, if you do want to go the extra mile and booze things up for Valentine's Day, you can try this vegan Monkey's on the Rum milkshake

With dairy-free options everywhere, you won't need to bake something up to impress your valentine (although these are magnificent recipes if you are into all things homemade). Now you're now just one grocery trip away from having a sweet vegan Valentine's Day.