1. Ugh, I need a coffee. Starbucks, here I come.
2. Almost there. I hope there isn’t a long…
3. What the f*ck is this line?!
4. Is this worth the wait?
6. Okay, deep breath. I can last a few more minutes.
7. Should I order off the secret menu? I’ve always wanted to.
8. Nah, not today. The baristas would probably be super pissed.
9. Hold up – did that guy seriously just call it a medium?
10. Yep, he did. It’s a grande. Educate yourself. Ugh.
11. Okay, he’s done. Moving on up. Still so far from the register…
12. Do I want a cake pop?
13. No, I don’t need it, too many calories.
14. Oh damn. I should probably figure out what I want.
15. What’s that new thing they have? I should try it.
16. Am I ready for that commitment, though? What if it sucks?
17. I do love my regular latte. Does that make me boring?
18. Stick with what you know. I’ll get that.
19. A coffee cake sounds good…
20. No. Stop. There’s a reason they put this stuff near the end.
21. Almost at the front! Wait, what is that woman doing?
22. That’s not the Starbucks app. That’s notes…
23. Oh crap. It’s a list.
24. Are you kidding me?! There’s like a whole page of drinks there.
25. Who could you possibly be getting all those drinks for…
26. How do you even plan on even carrying all those by yourself?
27. Hurry up, some of us have places we gotta go!
28. Okay, she’s done. One more person then I’m finally up.
29. Woah. This person knows how to order. You go ‘head, girl. What a pro.
30. My turn!
31. Fast and easy order. You’re welcome people behind me.
32. Now to just wait by the bar.
33. Ooooooh, that’s a cute mug… No. I don’t need another mug.
34. This barista is on top of his game. I can see my drink, ready to be mine!
35. That list girl left – with her huge order teetering around a carrying tray.
36. I wonder if she’ll get to her car before she drops one of them.
37. Now the pro is up. Grabbing her whatever pump soy something-ccino.
38. Now nothing stands between me and my-
39. Wait, why is she coming back?!
40. No. Please, I’ve waited long enough.
41. 3 pumps instead of 4 of your vanilla syrup? Seriously?
42. That’s okay. The barista can just add another pump. No need to panic.
43. Are you kidding? You need a whole new drink?
44. Wait- Mr. Barista please don’t put my drink aside.
45. Are you f*cking kidding me? I’m about to just grab my drink and run.
46. Okay, he fixed your order. Now get out of here.
47. She totally saw me staring at her. God help whoever gets between me and my coffee.
48. Oh my God, he’s putting the lid on it.
49. Yes! I will have a great one! Thank you!
51. All is right with the world once again.