When she’s not on TV making people laugh, or hitting the beaches for model shoots, Chrissy Teigen spends her time Instagramming and talking about anything that has to do with food. If you’re anything like me, you’ve been waiting for her cookbook to hit the stands so that you can finally try out some of her delicious recipes. Now that it’s finally out, our taste buds are in heaven after looking at her latest creations from her Cravings cookbook.

1. Giant Shrimp and Pork Dumpling Soup

Chrissy Teigen

Photo courtesy of sodelushious.com

This recipe is nothing like mother used to make—it’s way better. Teigen puts a unique twist on the classic “chicken and dumplings” dish, adding shrimp and tons of seasonings. I know I can’t be the only one who’s eager to slurp up this soup.

2. Soft Pretzels and Spicy Salsa Dipping Cheese

Chrissy Teigen

Photo courtesy of sodelushious.com

This one is easy to make, and it’s great for people who love Velveeta cheese , and those who are looking to add a little spice in their life.  Who needs an Auntie Anne’s pretzel when you can make your own at home?

3. Buttery Lemon-Caper-Garlic Fish and One Pot Rice Pilaf

Chrissy Teigen

Photo courtesy of sodelushious.com

You’ll be finished with this delicious combo in less than 15 minutes. I was immediately drawn to this recipe when I heard “rice and all the stuff in it, all in one pot.” That’s right, carrots, herbs, and onions—all in one pot!

4. Thyme-Butter Roasted Mushrooms

Chrissy Teigen

Photo courtesy of sodelushious.com

This dish is a delicious mixture of shiitake mushrooms, butter, olive oil, oregano, and more. If you are looking for a healthier option, this is a great choice because it’s packed with veggies. My taste buds are watering just thinking about it.

5. Yukon Gold Smashies with Crispy Shallots

Chrissy Teigen

Photo courtesy of sodelushious.com

Cream, butter, and potatoes… need I say more?

6. Sheet Pan Turkey with Easy Rich Gravy

Chrissy Teigen

Photo courtesy of sodelushious.com

Prepare for Thanksgiving in advance with this delicious turkey recipe. This healthy creation requires fresh rosemary, onions, chicken broth, flour, and black pepper.

7. Wild and Jasmine Rice with Sausage and Caramelized Onions

Chrissy Teigen

Photo courtesy of sodelushious.com

You can never go wrong with hot Italian sausages and wild rice. This recipe can serve as a fantastic main course meal, or even a side-dish if you’d like.