TipsyScoop of Harlem, NY is stepping up your pregame with a wide variety of ice creams infused with alcohol. No matter what your drink is, from vodka to tequila, TipsyScoop has you covered. And if you're not in New York, it's no problem, TipsyScoop can ship boozy ice cream pints anywhere in the country.

After seeing this video on Facebook, I had to try it out. I ordered six pints: Vanilla Bean Bourbon, Hot Buttered Rum, Spiked Mint Chocolate Chip, Cake Batter Vodka Martini, Tequila Mexican Hot Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate Whisky Salted Caramel.
coffee, tea
Lorcan Cannon

Although the order was relatively expensive, about $100 for six pints shipped from New York to California, it was well worth it. All of the flavors were rich and creamy, just like good ice cream ought to be, but with just a little added kick from the boozy secret ingredient.

The only thing that disappointed me was the fact that one pint was equivalent to about one beer in alcohol content. So you have to eat the entire pint to feel like you drank one beer. (Personally, this wasn't much of a problem. It did, on the other hand, really frustrate my roommate because I ate most of the ice cream before she even got to try it!)

The lower alcohol content makes the ice cream more enjoyable, because it is easy to pair this with hard soda or root beer and make a float. Also, the ice cream doesn't lose any of its integrity — like a good mixed drink, the alcohol enhances but doesn't overpower. 
Ice cream is the universal crowd pleaser — the bacon of the dessert world — and I think that TipsyScoop has done an amazing job of continuing to make ice cream fun for the entire family. 

TipsyScoop has you covered — whether its a night to remember, a night to forget, a breakup, a celebration, or treat-your-self 2017. Spike your party punch bowl or sweeten your pregame with this new adult snack on the block.