To all of my superfood lovers, there is a new drink making its way to our fridges with an abundant amount of antioxidants — for only 10 calories. Bai drinks use the coffee fruit, which is filled with lots of energy and loads of antioxidants. With no artificial sweeteners and tons of Vitamin C, Bai drinks are a great choice to quench any thirst.

As great as these natural ingredients are, there are a few that are tastier than the others, and here they are.

8. Brasilla Blueberry

Bai drinks

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

As much as I love blueberries, the Brasilla Blueberry Bai flavor wasn’t as tasty as I imagined. Although there are individuals who love blueberry-flavored drinks, it left a funky aftertaste. This Bai drink also reminded me of an acai drink, so if you like acai drinks, this one is for you.

7. Ipanema Pomegranate

Bai drinks

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

Although pomegranate offers a surplus of nutrients, I have to say it was not my absolute favorite Bai drink. Personally, I thought it was very sweet and too much for my taste buds. But for all of those pomegranate lovers out there, this might be your favorite.

6. Limu Lemon

Bai drinks

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

Lemon is not necessarily my favorite flavor, as it is a little tart for me. However, this is my best friend’s favorite. So if you are a regular lemonade consumer and want to try an alternative drink with less sugar and more nutrients, this Bai flavor is right up your alley.

5. Rio Raspberry Tea

Bai drinks

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

Tea in general is one of my favorite things to drink, as it is light but still offers a delicious taste. This is exactly what Rio Raspberry Tea offers — this Bai drink is a refreshing choice on a hot day that has the perfect amount of sweetness to balance things out.

4. Sumatra Dragonfruit

Bai drinks

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

This unique flavor offered a different twist on the usual flavors. A sweet taste combined with a little bit of a tangy flavor, Sumatra Dragonfruit is a great choice for a light, energy-filled drink. If you are feeling adventurous and want a flavorful Bai drink, this is definitely the choice for you.

3. Tanzania Lemonade Tea

Bai drinks

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

Arnold Palmers offer the perfect balance of sweet and tangy, and this Bai drink tastes just like that. Tanzania Lemonade Tea was a refreshing choice on a warm day that tasted like I was drinking an Arnold Palmer without all of the added sugar.

2. Puna Coconut Pineapple

Bai drinks

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

If you like piña coladas… then get caught with this Bai drink. With a little bit of creamy consistency, this drink was absolutely delicious. The combination of coconut and pineapple leaves your tastebuds thinking you are in paradise. Bonus: this drink contains an enormous amount of vitamins.

1. Nariño Peach Tea

Bai drinks

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

And the winner is… Nariño Peach Tea. Bai’s flavorful peach tea offered a not-too-sweet, but tasty drink that refreshed me after a long afternoon. Definitely a flavor to try when you are in a decision-making predicament.

Personally, when I am hitting that afternoon sleepiness and need a pick-me-up, I grab a Bai drink for some fuel. Not only do the Bai drinks taste delicious, but they offer a surplus of nutrients. Although all flavors are someone’s favorite, if you need help on what flavor to choose, hopefully these rankings can make your choice easier.