When you wake up in the ‘Dirty Eug’ after a long night of drinking and poor decisions, all you need to soothe your hungover soul is a nice juicy burger. The only problem is which option do you choose? Hopefully, any one of these can cure what ale’s yah!

(Not in any specific order)

1. Little Big Burger

Eugene Burger

Photo courtesy of @littlebigburger on Instagram

These guys are known for putting GOAT CHEESE on their 1/4 lb. burgers, tiny but mighty.

2. NorthWest Burgers

Eugene Burger

Photo courtesy of @miss_cha_cha on Instagram

Northwest Burgers have a wide variety of flavors to fit everyone’s burger needs like their Teriyaki Chicken Burger or the Habanero Ranch.

3. Killer Burger

Eugene Burger

Photo courtesy of @jaclouse on Instagram

Killer Burger likes to get weird, with combos like Peanut-Butter-Pickle-Bacon or putting Philly Steak ON TOP of a burger. #goals

4. Joe’s Burgers

Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 10.46.58 PM

Californians will satisfy their craving for In-N-Out with this burger, and far superior fries. Definitely spring for the Grasshopper Pie Milkshake.

5. Cornucopia

Eugene Burger

Photo courtesy of @yukiyuki8787 on Instagram

Cornucopia is known for their burgers and variety of vegan and vegetarian cuisine. Definitely, a good place to sit outside and chow down after a long night out.

6. McMenamins

Eugene Burger

Photo courtesy of @ellamufasa on Instagram

A great place for happy hour to get the burger and a brew deal for $11. Also, remember to always ask about their season cider!

7. Elkhorn Brewery

Eugene Burger

Photo courtesy of Hannah Child

Besides their unreal burger’s Elkhorn Brewery has an amazing menu, including the Pulled Pork Mac N Cheese and a huge selection of local craft brews.

8. Taylor’s Bar and Grill

Eugene Burger

Photo courtesy of @spoon_uoregon on Instagram

If you feel like heading back to the bars, go to Taylor’s for one of their Oddball Burgers with blue cheese and bacon, it’s a life-saver.

9. Falling Sky

Eugene Burger

Photo courtesy of @charmedbyfood on Instagram

Sign me up for anything that has goat cheese and an egg as an option.

10. The Cannery

Eugene Burger

Photo courtesy of @thefreshman15 on Instagram

Brioche bun baby, all day every day.

Happy Burger Hunting!