Presented by Spoon University x Amazon

As an Amazon Associate Spoon University earns from qualifying purchases.

Whether you’re a full-time foodie, are new to cooking, or just simply like to snack — we have the tastiest, most affordable options for you to shop right now, because ICYMI, it’s Amazon Prime Day 2021! And the next two days are filled with exclusive and epic deals across all of your favorite products and brands.

Check out our faves from this year’s Amazon Prime Day 2021, happening June 21 and June 22.

1. 3-Piece Non-Stick Frying Pan

Amazon.com

This is an ideal kitchen set for foodies who love to cook. It’s durable, nonstick and comes with three different sizes to satisfy your various cooking needs. The best part about it? The Amazon Prime Day 2021 deal is SUPER affordable!

$18.89; shop now

2. Dash Air Fryer

Amazon.com

If you haven’t jumped on the Air Fryer train yet, now is the time to do so! Get buyin’ and then get fryin’!

$39.99; shop now

3. Over Sink Dish Drying Rack

Amazon.com

Need a space saver in your small kitchen? This is the best way to do it! Now you’ll have room for so many more appliances. Plus, you’ll be saving almost $50!

$59.99; shop now

4. Personal Blender

Amazon.com

Whether you want to sip on a smoothie on your way to class or make an awesome homemade salsa for the ladies coming over to watch The Bachelorette, you + this Amazon Prime Day 2021 deal seems to be ~blending~ so well together! (See what I did there??)

$26.99; shop now

5. Adoric Ice Cube Trays

Amazon.com

These ice cube trays are better than your average, old fashioned ice trays, because they’re dishwasher safe, and come with two options of shapes: a classic cube, or a sphere. Time to really upgrade your homemade iced coffee.

$11.19; shop now

6. Silicone Trivets Mats

Amazon.com

These are essential when you like to cook a lot but also want to get your security deposit back. Use these trivets to hold all of your hot food while serving on your countertops or tables. You can thank me later!

$8.99; shop now

7. Secura Electric Milk Steamer

Amazon.com

This is a MOOD! It’s the Starbucks-quality drinks made at-home, for me.

$37.99; shop now

8. OSTBA Sandwich Maker 3-in-1 Waffle Iron, Panini Press + Grill 

Amazon.com

If you want all of the appliances but have zero counter space (city dwellers, I see you!) then this deal is your dream. No matter what you’re craving after class - a waffle, a panini, or some grilled chicken - you can reach all of your tastebud’s homemade goals with this awesome 3-in-1 appliance. Plus, it’s nonstick, easy to clean, and easy to store.

$31.99; shop now

9. TARLINI HOME Bento Box

Amazon.com

After a long year of eating lunch at home, now it’s time to start packing lunch again! And, what better way to show up in-person to class or your internship, than with these reusable, microwave-safe lunch boxes?! Packing lunch has never been so easy!

$11.05; shop now

10. Reusable Produce Bags Produce Bags

Amazon.com

Save money with this awesome Prime deal AND save the environment by never buying single-use plastic bags again! These reusable and washable produce bags are perfect to have on-hand while grocery shopping and can be used as storage in your refrigerator. Say goodbye to plastic and hello to fresh produce perfectly stored!

$11.97; shop now

11. Rapid Ramen Cooker

Amazon.com

The three words every college foodie stuck in a dorm wants to hear: Rapid Ramen Cooker. R-amen to that, amiright?!

$12.39; shop now

12. CLIF BARS Variety Pack

Amazon.com

Who’s hungry?! This snack is the perfect quick on-the-go grab for the busy college student, giving you energy and made with healthy and organic ingredients. And with 16 for only $14, that means each one is only 87 cents! This snack (and this deal!) is a must-have!

$13.99; shop now

13. Orange Citrus Peelers

Amazon.com

The ultimate summer fruit is an orange -- but let’s face it: the stickiness that comes with peeling one is so annoying. Luckily, this deal for the Orange Citrus Peelers keeps your hands clean and is an easier way to peel, slice, and cut your favorite sweet snack! Catch us eating oranges all summer long! 

$2.39; shop now

14. Twist Bag Clip

Amazon.com

Keep your snacks, bread, pastas, and everything else you love in your cabinet fresher for longer with these sturdy and durable twist bag clips! This Amazon Prime Deal is not only $7 but also comes in multiple colors and is easy to hand-wash!

$7.01; shop now

15. Reusable Metal Straws with Silicone Tips

Amazon.com

This set of reusable straws are the best deal for metal straws you’ll find on Amazon Prime Day 2021! They’re dishwasher safe, have no metal aftertaste and the silicone tip is soft on your teeth. Help reduce environmental pollution while adding these awesome new set of straws to your kitchen!

$3.19; shop now

What are you waiting for?! Go score these Amazon Prime Day 2021 deals now before it’s too late!