1. Almond butter on toast
Crunchy toasted bread + warm almond butter = FOODGASM.
2. Almond butter on toast with bananas
Even better than just almond butter on toast.
3. Melted almond butter on bananas.
Pop some almond butter in the microwave for 10 seconds and drizzle it over sliced bananas for a healthy and delicious midday snack.
4. Blended into your post-workout smoothie.
5. Baked in your favorite cookies
Forget about Insomnia cookies and bake almond butter into chocolate chip cookies.
6. Hidden in slutty brownie
Add a layer of almond butter between the cookie dough and Oreo layers for a chewy gooey center.
7. As a dip for pretzels
The perfect savory snack.
8. As a dip for chocolate pretzels
Even better, a sweet and salty treat.
9. Add an almond butter layer in Oreos
Break apart your Oreos and spread a thin layer of almond butter onto the cream-less cookie before putting back together your new and improved Oreo sandwich.
10. Almond butter and jam sandwich
For those of us allergic to peanuts and never had the chance to enjoy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, well, here’s a good substitute. IMO, it’s probably tastier than the classic PB &J.
11. Incorporated into breakfast bites
Cookie dough for breakfast sounds like a pretty damn good way to start the day.
12. Molded into cookie dough bites
13. Baked in granola bars
14. Baked in cake bars
Check out this mouth-watering concoction: pumpkin almond butter bar with dark chocolate and coconut. Bonus: the recipe is flourless.
15. Spread over waffles and pancakes
For those of you who have never had almond butter and maple syrup together, you have got to try this idea. You’ll never go back to plain old maple syrup again.
16. Drizzled over an ice cream sundae
Who needs chocolate syrup or caramel drizzle when you’ve got creamy, warm almond butter?
17. Straight out of the jar
And lastly, my favorite way to eat almond butter: straight out of the jar.