Your summer just got upgraded. Imagine: a bubbly, healthy, bloat-and-hangover-free drink that will do the same job as a can of beer.

Fear not, for alcoholic seltzer is here.

SpikedSeltzer, based in Norwalk, Connecticut, released this life changing creation just in time for summer 2016.

seltzer

Photo courtesy of @spikedseltzer on Instagram

Gluten-free and low-carb, this drink contains only water and non-artifical ingredients. A naturally occurring 6% alcohol content is developed by the fermentation of citrus and sugar. This is approximately equivalent to a can of beer or a bottle of hard lemonade. Plus, much healthier.

The genius behind this new concept, Nick Shields, has an extensive background in beer brewing and wine making.

seltzer

The best part about this whole concept is that there is no hangover or bloat. Just a simple, refreshing can of seltzer with no overbearing taste of alcohol. It’s now insanely easy to stay hydrated while drinking.

If you do mix this new seltzer with other booze, these tips can help you avoid the dreaded hangover.

If you didn’t think this could get any better, check out the delicious flavors: grapefruit, cranberry, lime, and orange.

SpikedSeltzer has released cocktail ideas to make the best out of their beverages. They created customized recipes for each flavor to create fun summer drinks like pseudo-mimosas and palomas.

seltzer

But wait. There’s even more: not only are the bottles and cans super cute, but each cap contains an inspirational quote, idiom, or fun fact. You can submit your own saying to be printed on the caps.

Head over to the company’s website to learn how.

seltzer

Get ready for a summer filled with lots of seltzer and lots of fun.