Many college students say that they would like to try and go vegan, but cannot afford to do so. Little do they know, many of their favorite desserts are actually vegan! Some stereotype vegans as people who only eat rice, vegetables and grains, but there are so many more options available to the vegan diet. 

You don't even need to find supplements to make every "regular" dessert options vegan—many of them already are. Here is a list of 9 of the best vegan desserts, snacks and midnight treats.

1. Oreos

#SpoonTip: Dip them in almond milk to keep it vegan. (Unsweetened vanilla almond milk is my favorite!)

2. Krispy Kreme Fruit Pie

Fruity, doughy, and delicious!

3. Cracker Jacks

If you're like Nathan and Hayley Scott, you know that the gift inside of a Cracker Jacks box is very important! "Don't say I never gave you anything."

4. Lay's Potato Chips

There is nothing wrong with sticking to classics.  When it comes to Lays, this is the way to go.

5. Nabisco Original Graham Crackers

Graham crackers may not seem like a dessert, but once you get started eating them, you just can't stop. They are a perfect snack to help cure your cravings.

6. Streit's Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Soft-baked cookies that melt in your mouth, and they're perfect to make around the holiday season. 

7. Vienna Fingers

You gotta love finger food. These are the perfect cookies to take on a road trip because you will never get sick of them.

8. Unfrosted Pop-Tarts

You can choose from the brown sugar, blueberry or strawberry unfrosted pop-tarts. So many options, so much flavor.

9. Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix

Moist, fluffy and delicious.  

#SpoonTip: Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Frosting is also vegan!

Next time you think eating vegan is impossible, think again. Plus, if you're in NYC, check out these 10 vegan desserts New Yorkers have fallen in love with.