With summer sort of (not really) quickly approaching, it's time to start planning the best part of summer: the vacations. These nine places will satisfy all of your food and vacation cravings. 

1. New York City

So I may be a little (or a lot) biased because New York is my home, but NYC consistently ranks as one of the top cities in the world to visit for food. NYC is home to some of the most famous food places, like Sarabeth'sDŌ Cookie Dough Confections, Lombardi'sIsabella's, Baked by Melissa, and many, many more. You'll eat your entire way through NYC and still go home with thousands of untried restaurants. 

2. London

Besides the fact that London is one of the best cities in the entire world, the amazing food they have to offer makes the trip a thousand times more worth it. You can have breakfast at The Cereal Killer Cafe, tea at Harrod's Tea Room, or enjoy the wide selection of street food offered at places like Covent Gardens and Portobello Road Market. 

3. Charleston

Having just been to Charleston for my spring break, I can attest to the fact that this charming southern city is made for foodies to flock to. Its cute and colorful streets, like King Street, are sprinkled with hidden gems like Five Loaves Cafe, Virginia's on King, O-Ku, and The Kickin' Chicken

4. British Virgin Islands

Not only is a vacation to the Caribbean an amazing way to treat yourself this summer, but also the British Virgin Islands take paradise to another level for foodies. St. Martin is known as the French food capital of the Caribbean, and the added bonus is that you can eat everything while relaxing on a beautiful Caribbean beach. 

5. New Orleans

New Orleans is known for Mardi Gras and its killer food. You can get beignets at Cafe Du Monde, southern biscuits at Biscuits and Buns on Banks, and mouth-watering doughnuts at District: Dounuts. Sliders. Brew.  What more can you ask for in a vacation?

6. Paris

Paris is called the city of love because of all of the amazing food it is home to (not really, but it may as well be). While in Paris, you can picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower with lunch from Marché des Enfants Rouges. Or you can enjoy crepes from the Breizh Cafe and macaroons from Pierre Hermé

7. Miami

Spending the summer in Miami is all you could ever ask for in life. You have the beaches to get a nice tan and all of the trendy restaurants to go to. Your Insta feed is sure to be overloaded with pictures of beautiful food from places like Big Pink, The Salty Donut, and Lokal

8. Los Angeles

A trip to the West Coast would not be complete without crossing some cool restaurants off of your bucket list. Instead of having the typical In-N-Out Burger (which is good, I will give you that), places like Salt & Straw and Milk will give you the best tasting, and looking, desserts you will ever find. 

9. Rome

It should come as no surprise that Italy is on this must-travel list for foodies. While you can go anywhere in Rome and expect to be wowed by the food, Hostaria del Moro da Tony, Dar Poeta, and Giolitti leave foodies unable to go home and eat their country's insultingly pathetic recreations of pizza, pasta, and gelato. 

While you can find cute restaurants, trendy food, and hidden gems in just about any vacation spot around the world, these nine destinations are filled with the most amazing options for foodies to enjoy. Happy traveling, and of course, eating!