To put it simply, I love peanut butter. I feel genuinely sorry for anyone with a nut allergy who cannot experience its creamy goodness.

Although there are plenty of delicious desserts involving peanut butter, like these peanut butter cookies, I’ve found some creative ways to incorporate it into my food. If you love PB too, here are some unconventional ways to enjoy it.

Sweet Potato

Unexpected

Photo courtesy of theconscientiouseater.com

Sweet potatoes are often dressed up with marshmallows and brown sugar, but peanut butter also makes a perfect complement to the sweet potato’s natural sugars without turning your side into a dessert.

Next time you roast up a batch of sweet potatoes, spread on some peanut butter, add a sprinkle of cinnamon and let your mind be blown by this perfect combo.

Martini

Unexpected

Photo courtesy of whitneybond.com

When you need your PB fix but it’s a Friday night, turn your favorite chocolate peanut butter candy into a drink.

Create your own peanut butter chocolate vodka by blending Reese’s peanut butter cups (or these homemade ones) with vodka and you’re well on your way to sipping on this Reese’s martini.

Peanut Butter Bacon Sandwich

Unexpected

Photo by Christin Urso

Who needs a PB&J when you can have a PB&B? It might sound a little weird, but salty bacon actually complements peanut butter. And all wrapped in carbs? Yes, please. Check out the recipe here.

Peanut Chili Sauce

Unexpected

Photo courtesy of tasteslovely.com

If you’re in need of a quick sauce for chicken, vegetables or noodles (or all 3), you’re in luck. Just combine sweet chili sauce with peanut butter to make Asian Peanut Sauce and watch your PB become even more versatile. Bonus – you can make this sauce entirely from ingredients stolen from the dining hall.

Peanut Butter and Chocolate-Stuffed Burger

Unexpected

Photo courtesy of www.bpimaging.com

If you’re especially adventurous, check out this peanut butter and chocolate-stuffed burger. The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro in Canada released this bad boy in October 2015.

Head north to experience it for yourself, or get creative with Reese’s and raw meat in the kitchen to make your own. We won’t judge.

Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate

Unexpected

Photo by Leah Nordman

Because peanut butter and chocolate is the OG (and debatably best) combo, it’s only fair to enjoy it in many ways.

Try this Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate. It’s sweet, salty and sure to satisfy your peanut butter craving.

Peanut Butter Kale Smoothie

Unexpected

Photo by Abby Farley

This smoothie tastes so good you would never guess it has two whole cups of greens in it. Enjoy peanut (or almond butter) in a healthy way by combining it with greek yogurt, almond milk, dates, avocado, banana and kale.

Drinking a green smoothie means you’re allowed to eat whatever you want for the rest of the day, right?

Peanut Butter Hummus

Unexpected

Photo by Kim Buesser

Although you might cringe at the combo of peanuts and chickpeas, don’t knock it before you try it.

This peanut butter hummus consists of blended peanut butter, chickpeas, olive oil, lemon juice and spices to make a creamy dip that satisfies your PB craving in a savory way. Try it with baby carrots, celery or pita chips.

PB&J Wings

Unexpected

Photo courtesy of cherryonmysundae.com

Play up peanut butter’s savory side by marinating chicken wings in a peanut butter and jelly-inspired marinade. These peanut butter and jelly wings are bound to bring in the compliments at your next tailgate. Too much for you? Try this buffalo chicken dip instead.